Forums > Model Colloquy > Novo Lingerie?

Photographer

Modelphilia

Hilo, Hawaii, US

I was contacted by a (non-MM) model today who listed "novo lingerie" as one of the genres that she is interested in doing. When I asked her what that was all about, she said it had more to do with lingerie in an art-setting, and perhaps with using designer-lingerie.

Anyone ever heard of it, or have any other information on it?

Jun 19 13 11:19 pm Link

Photographer

JONATHAN RICHARD

New York, New York, US

I believe it is an upstart internet company  located in the  Philippines calming that the company  can supply  ( not sure if they manufactured anything inhouse  ) high quality  low cost .. Wholesale Lingerie ???

Jun 20 13 04:06 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Tiffany_B

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Mystic Flow Studios wrote:
I was contacted by a (non-MM) model today who listed "novo lingerie" as one of the genres that she is interested in doing. When I asked her what that was all about, she said it had more to do with lingerie in an art-setting, and perhaps with using designer-lingerie.

Anyone ever heard of it, or have any other information on it?

Is it possible she meant "nouveau lingerie"?

If so these images may help: http://groenbekk.com/tag/lingerie/ You'll notice that they're more "fashion" oriented shots in terms of the settings and the quality of the lingerie and the final images.

I hope this helps smile

Jun 20 13 06:06 am Link

Photographer

Modelphilia

Hilo, Hawaii, US

JONATHAN RICHARD wrote:
I believe it is an upstart internet company  located in the  Philippines calming that the company  can supply  ( not sure if they manufactured anything inhouse  ) high quality  low cost .. Wholesale Lingerie ???

I saw that when I googled the term, but figured that wasn't really what she meant or was after.

Tiffany_B wrote:
Is it possible she meant "nouveau lingerie"?

If so these images may help: http://groenbekk.com/tag/lingerie/ You'll notice that they're more "fashion" oriented shots in terms of the settings and the quality of the lingerie and the final images.

I hope this helps smile

Thanks Tiffany. In retrospect, that must be what she meant. I figured it was some variation of the word, but that was the spelling she gave it (Hawaii's schools!). I'll straighten that out when we test-shoot. Your link was helpful, so thanks again

Jun 20 13 12:00 pm Link