Forums > Events > London / Croydon / South East Meetup - 26th July

Photographer

Opium Photography

London, England, United Kingdom

Hello

There are a great many photographers, models, MUAs, studio owners etc. in the South who don't have the time (or inclination) to travel to central London for meet-ups.  So, without meaning to exclude anyone, I would like to arrange a drinks meet-up in Croydon, on Friday 26th July from 6:30pm onwards.  The venue is Bar 10 (http://www.bar10croydon.co.uk/), which is a five minute walk from East Croydon overground station.  East Croydon has fast trains to both north and south, not forgetting the tram and a good bus service.  It is also easily accessible from most parts of London.

We will have our own table at Bar 10 and I very much hope that you can join me.

Best Regards

Farrukh Hyder

Jul 05 13 12:48 pm Link

Photographer

Bisk

Sounds perfect, I plan to be there
Best regards,
Nick aka Bisk
[email protected]

Jul 11 13 03:27 am Link

Photographer

Opium Photography

Hello again

We have a table reserved in the upstairs area of Bar 10.  I should have a sign on the table saying "Opium" (hope I don't get arrested!).  Looking forward to meeting you there.

Farrukh

Jul 21 13 12:35 pm Link

Photographer

Opium Photography

Hello

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow and to making new friends. I very much hope I can make this a regular event for those of us who are south of the river!

I'll be in the upstairs area of the bar tomorrow evening.  See you then.

Farrukh

Jul 25 13 01:25 pm Link

Photographer

Bisk

Hi, see you 18:30, it is just us two. There is another tog social happening just around the corner as well tonight, we could always meet with them also?http://www.meetup.com/LensesOfCroydon/events/129691052/

cheers
Bisk

Jul 26 13 07:30 am Link