Forums > General Industry > What happened to an agency called MTS Productions?

Model

London, England, United Kingdom

Hi ya,

Has anyone heard of these guys, MTS Productions they were based in Hammersmith and there were two women, Paris & Bridget?

I wanted to try and trace Paris, I would guess they're probably still working in the industry.

If not, has anyone any ideas of how I might start looking?

I've generally googled but nothing comes up.

Jess

Jul 11 13 11:56 am Link

Photographer

Yan Tan Tethera

Biggleswade, England, United Kingdom

I tried some research. I fear the worst. Hopefully they did not take any money from you.

Jul 11 13 12:16 pm Link

Model

No they wanted to take money from my friend, she didnt go for it.

Instead they chased me asking me for photos and weren't asking me for payment, so this is why I wondered.

Jul 11 13 02:21 pm Link

Photographer

B R U N E S C I

Bath, England, United Kingdom

I would just let it go.

Sounds like they tried to start a portfolio mill posing as an agency but failed and have now moved on to more profitable scams.

Just my $0.02

Ciao
Stefano

www.stefanobrunesci.com

Jul 12 13 12:51 am Link

Model

I'd only gone up to chaperone my friend (this was 3/4yrs back).

She hassled me to fill in the form and begged me for photos. Didnt try to sell me a portfolio (yes I know that one).

I then was phoned almost daily for 6mths, not once did they ask me for anything other than the photos.

My friend never heard from them again after deciding not to pay the "registration" fee as she had a portfolio.

It was more because, when I was younger I used to go to scout events and get picked up up, however I think I'm too old for that these days so what just looking for a way forward. I didnt have the confidence back then to take it seriously.

I'm hoping to do some more shots with my friend Tim out of a studio, but also a couple of other photographers (no payment to exchange hands again).

I personally dont think my current photos are brilliant so that maybe the problem now. In the past its been in th flesh and worked I just didnt have the confidence then to take it forward. Also with major back injury and spending months not being able to walk, kinda stops you in your tracks.

Jul 12 13 02:31 am Link

Photographer

Yan Tan Tethera

Biggleswade, England, United Kingdom

I would be more than happy to do a shoot with you.

Jul 12 13 11:24 am Link