Forums > Events > Hocking Hills Group Shoot Oct. 12, 2013

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

Miss Tiffany Ammber C wrote:
Hi everyone was just looking over what we missed out on for the fall shoot we really wanted to attend but as many of you know we rescue ferrets and some of you got to meet two of the little girls at the spring shoot we had to bring with us as one Lula was going into surgery the week after the shoot which she did have and did get and the other little girl  Sohpia was a new memmber to the family .

But sad to say in August little Lula started having trouble again and was going to have to be taken back in for another surgery as her meds were not working anymore and the morning before surgery we had to let her go as she was sizuring before she was to have surgery that morning and they could not get them to stop.
It was a big loses to us and did not feel emotionally up to doing anything and did not want to let anyone know until after the shoot was over so as not to be a downer for the event, but the photos from the shoot look amazing as all ways!!!

Hope to see everyone in the future shoots happy holidays eveyone be safe!!

I am so sorry about Lula!  She was such a sweetheart.  sad

Dec 01 13 07:23 am Link

Photographer

Rope Couture

Stow, Massachusetts, US

Looks like an interesting event... does anyone else from Zivity make it, and do you think my style of work would be welcome?  I tend to need 2 hour slots, can't do justice to coming up with an outfit and shooting it in less time.

Dec 01 13 08:42 pm Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

Rope Couture wrote:
Looks like an interesting event... does anyone else from Zivity make it, and do you think my style of work would be welcome?  I tend to need 2 hour slots, can't do justice to coming up with an outfit and shooting it in less time.

I know of at least one model who comes about 1/2 the time who is both active on Zivity and shoots bondage.  It will, of course, depend on the models that attend.  Almost 1/2 of the models that attend this shoot are regulars.

Booking 2 hour slots shouldn't be a problem as long as you catch the models while they still have back to back time slots open.

Since this event was 7 weeks ago, there probably won't be a lot of people checking it.  If you don't get the answers you want here, you could contact Jim (the OP) directly.

The next HH shoot will be in the spring, April or May.  Exact date to be announced around late Feb. or March.

Dec 04 13 07:49 am Link

Model

Miss Tiffany Ammber C

Huntington, West Virginia, US

Lynni C wrote:
I am so sorry about Lula!  She was such a sweetheart.  sad

Thank you so very Much Lynni we were really heart broken and as it always does hit Gary really hard she was his little girl and such a little lovebug!!

Dec 25 13 03:30 pm Link

Model

sweetmelissa

Bellaire, Ohio, US

add me to the list please ill be there an also rikki please

May 21 14 05:04 pm Link

Model

sweetmelissa

Bellaire, Ohio, US

add me please

May 21 14 06:57 pm Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

This is last years shoot, I won't be putting this years up for 2 more months.

May 21 14 09:56 pm Link

Photographer

JPs Digital Images

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

Hey come join us!! Check it out under (FORUMS - north central US)

Hello fellow MM'ers,

I am hosting a group shoot in downtown Cincinnati on 23 and 24 August 2014 from 10am - 5pm on Saturday and 10am to 2pm on Sunday.  Get the word out!#@!^@^$#!

The location is a Condo building and studio space in the heart of (Over the Rhine) downtown Cincinnati.  There will be two condo's available as well as the open studio.  There are fire escapes and alleys on location as well.  The site is in a very urban environment with plenty of creative opportunities.  It will be an 18+ shoot due to the possibility of exposure to nudity.  There may be a possibility of overnight sleeping availability depended upon the number of visitors.

Photo's of the location will follow soon.

This event will be managed much different than most other group shoots.  There will be group shoots with multiple Photog's and specific model/models and there will be one on one shoots.  Here is the major difference:

Models and Photog's will not schedule shoots during the scheduled times.  Models and photog's will be assigned on the day of the event (a drawing of sorts).  This will ensure that every photog and every model is gainfully employed.  No need to fret about no-shows.

So you ask, How do I plan on ensuring enough models on shoot day???  We all know that no pay equals no show for models and photog's.  So here is the plan!!

Photog's, assistants and all guests:

There will be a prepaid fee $35 for each photog and $10 for all assistants or guest (other than models).  The fee if paid at the door will be $50 for photog's and $25 for guests and assistants.  The first photogs to pay get to draw models first.  Photog's will not be added to the list until payment is received.  I will have a pay-pal account set-up once there is an interest from models and photog's.

Models:

Models of course are free, but they will each get paid a share of 75% (25% expenses) of the money collected from attendees.  The more photo g's that show-up the more the models get paid.  This is an incentive for the models to contact as many photog's as possible.  A formula will be present to ensure each model gets paid appropriately.  Models must contact me through my MM site to be added to the list of attendees.

If you have any other suggestions feel free to post them to the forum.  My MM# is 874311.  My E-mail is [email protected]

SPREAD the WORD!!!!

confirmed attendees:

models:

Photog's:

Aug 06 14 06:41 pm Link

Model

mz mystic falls

Columbus, Ohio, US

I am back on the scene and
would like the opportunity of
expanding my portfolio..
could I get details I’m sure I can
commit to attending this year..

Oct 07 23 11:18 am Link

Photographer

Francisco Castro

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

mz mystic falls wrote:
I am back on the scene and
would like the opportunity of
expanding my portfolio..
could I get details I’m sure I can
commit to attending this year..

Just wanted to point out that the event you're asking about was 10 years ago.

Nov 04 23 07:10 am Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

The Hocking Hills Group Shoot had a good run from about 2012 to 2023 with a year off for Covid. The 2023 spring shoot was the last one.  I would always put in for my days off work in January to be sure that I was able to go. The event was that good.

Several contributing factors, but the biggest one was that people wouldn't commit to attending or would commit, but then no show. Photographers and models would go thinking that they had scheduled a full day of shoots only to find that half of their shooting partners weren't there. Sharon fed us like kings, but you can't buy and prepare food not knowing how many people are coming.

Many thanks to Jim and Sharon for the many happy years there.

Nov 20 23 03:08 pm Link