Forums > Events > Delaware Photo Shootout - This Saturday Aug 24th!!

Photographer

Blue Hen Studios Photography

Newark, Delaware, US

Photographers and Models - The Meet & Greet Shootouts are about to begin again – next one is this Saturday August 24th from 4pm-8pm at a super secret location in New Castle County, Delaware. This super secret location will be given ONLY to those that sign up.  You MUST sign up asap and ahead of Saturday!

August 24th – 4-8pm THIS Saturday!!!
4pm – 5pm Meet & Greet - Bring your portfolios and cards
5pm – 8pmShootout: Secret theme for photographers (but the models will know and be fully prepared for it!)
8pm – Wrapup
Location: super secret location in New Castle County, DE Area

$25/photographer. Appetizers and non-alcoholic beverages are covered. Doorprizes and trophies for best model and photographer, etc. from the shootout.

Please contact me asap to sign up!  This is one you will not want to miss!!!

The shootouts are after the meet & greet portion and are quite fun. Here is what we typically do.  We setup a broad theme for shooting and set everyone off with a limited time to get the shot. A few years back we just created that and it seemed to help photographers meet models and also help them get over what I would call photographer block. For these shootout events – we pretty much look to cover the costs – nothing crazy and again no more than $25/photographer total.  For this one the models are all lined up and ready to shoot – they just need YOU!

Again - final details will be given ONLY to those that sign up! So sign up now!  We only have 3 spots left for photographers!  Act now and reserve your spot...NOW!

How to sign up - contact me asap via email (see below or just reply back) if you have not already done so to 1)book your spot and 2) get the details on the location.

Photographers - sign up now by emailing me at [email protected] - see you there! You can paypal me the $25 using my email: [email protected]

So – one last time – sign up and we’ll send you the details including the super secret location!  See you on Saturday!  You will not forget this awesome event!

All the best,

Chris
Blue Hen Studios
[email protected]
www.bluehenstudios.com

Aug 21 13 06:48 pm Link