Forums > Events > Baltimore, MD, Fells Point M&G April 18, 2015

Photographer

Robb Mann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Its time one again for the Annual Fells Point Meet&Greet event. Once again we are having it in Baltimore, cooincident with Pyrate day.

Date - Sat, April 18th, noon-???
Where - market Square and fells point peer, rally Points at the circular bench on Market Square, and in Max's bar/restaurant, also on Market square.

This event is open to all photographers, models, muas, clothing designers, graphic artists, reinactors, videographers, etc. no registration or RSVP required.

This is a no-fee event.

You are encouraged to pre-coordinate shoots if you want to work with someone specific.

More info to come.

Feb 26 15 06:46 pm Link

Model

MichelleM

Jacksonville, Florida, US

As a former model who has attended several Pirate Day shoots, I encourage everyone to attend. You'll get some amazing shots, and meet some wonderful people!

Feb 27 15 04:05 pm Link

Photographer

Robb Mann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Getting close.

Mar 08 15 12:16 pm Link

Photographer

EEP

Alexandria, Virginia, US

Seem very interesting. Do you know how many people regularly attend and what the photographer to model ratio is? What lens/ range would you recommend? I mean, I seriously doubt anyone will be bringing their 200mm but I don’t know the area either. E

Mar 21 15 06:23 am Link

Photographer

Robb Mann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

It averages over a hundred people every year, with about 20-30 hanging out at Max's at any one time. Keep in mind that while a lot of shooting occurs, it's primarily a networking/socializing event, with photo taking a secondary activity. We have over 800 people invited on FB, with about 50 confirmed and 50 possibles, but actual turnout will depend on the weather.

PM me if you want the FB link.

Mar 24 15 05:48 am Link

Photographer

Tim Prendergast

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Like i said on FB, I'll be flying back from New Orleans that morning... i'll try to make it... probably shooting more black & white film this year...  smile

Apr 07 15 11:09 am Link

Photographer

Robb Mann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Cool Tim. See you there. Bring some Pralines!

Apr 12 15 08:27 am Link

Model

jessangel2003

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hi Robb, I shared this in my group on fb hope you don't mind.

Jess

Apr 13 15 03:33 pm Link