This thread was locked on 2015-04-07 12:38:25
Forums > Events > 2015 Baltimore Area Summer Funk Meet & Greet 6/28

Photographer

Tim Prendergast

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Mark your calendars for the 8th annual Summer Funk on June 28, 2015 at Pavillion #66, Patapsco State Park - Avalon Area.

=============================================
Who: Pro & Semi-Pro photographers, Artists, Models, MUA's, Fashion Designers / Stylists, etc.

Date: June 28, 2015

Time: 11am-ish until 6pm (after parties and pub crawls could occur afterwards).

Address: 5250 South St. Halethorpe, MD 21227

Cost: $15-ish donation to help with food and pavillion, etc...
    - Pre-pay with PayPal to: timp [at] charm [dot] net
    - Please add a note with your MM name/number and "SFMG" with your payment. so i know who you are...
    - CASH at the pavillion is also fine...

Just like before, will have a large Pavillion as a home base and lots of woods, streams, waterfalls, stone structures, etc. if you want to shoot...

Map: Pavillion #66... - Ask at the gate for the free map of the area... that one will show parking pads... 

Here's a rough map of our area... (coming soon)

Directions:

From the Beltway (I-695) Take Rt. 1 (Exit 12-A) toward Elkridge. Follow Rt. 1 South about 3 miles to South St. Turn right. Park entrance is on the left.

From I -95 take I-195 to Rt. 1 (Exit 3) toward Elkridge to South St. Turn right. Park entrance is on the left.

From Howard County follow Rt. 1 through Elkridge and into Baltimore County. Turn left onto South St.

Park entrance is on the left.

---------------------

We are asking everyone to bring what they would like to drink and maybe some sort of desert or their favorite side dish... the plan is to have some meat and corn on the cob and such to grill up... if you have some preferences, post them. PLEASE, NO GLASSWARE!!! (ok, other than lenses ;-)

Apr 07 15 09:59 am Link