Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > It's like this and like that and like this and uh

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

It's like that and like this and like that and uh.

Sep 28 15 07:50 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

??

Sep 28 15 07:53 am Link

Photographer

Jim Shibley

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Jerry Nemeth wrote:
??

Like that.

Sep 28 15 11:16 am Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Holy crap.  That was 23 years ago.

Sep 28 15 01:49 pm Link

Photographer

Tony From Syracuse

Syracuse, New York, US

snoop dog was slated to play at the chevy court at the NY state fair....thats the free concert area at the fair...just out in the open outside anyone walking by can stop and watch....I was sooo excited...and he backed out like a couple days before...I was devastated ...not that I'm a big fan of his music...but just the thought that such an icon like snoop dog was coming to my small town to do a show....you just know everyone was going to go crazy when he played Gin and Juice...thats like a rap stairway to heaven.

dont know why he backed out. maybe he rolled into town, scored some local weed and was like this sucks and then rolled out of town. at least thats what I thought when he canceled so close to the show.

Sep 28 15 02:01 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qkP8SvHvaU

I knew what you were layin' down

PS, I met Snoop on a video shoot and he was extremely polite:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTqhctoAXQY

and 2Pac's crew had some crazy smokeage

Sep 29 15 08:38 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Brian Diaz wrote:
Holy crap.  That was 23 years ago.

Yeah... that was so cool... I was just coming to NYC, running an office for a German company... met my first ex-wife... rocking to the songs in Webster Hall, when it was still cool (is it still around?), Nell's... which was the coolest club and my buddy's wife was working there... Club USA... and the Palladium...

Holy shit... I was so much younger then and things changed a lot since... but, those were the good times... when clubbing was still fun and the music chill!

Sep 29 15 06:25 pm Link

Photographer

Tony From Syracuse

Syracuse, New York, US

Jules NYC wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qkP8SvHvaU

I knew what you were layin' down

PS, I met Snoop on a video shoot and he was extremely polite:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTqhctoAXQY

and 2Pac's crew had some crazy smokeage

you freakin met snoop and tupac? I hear both were actually nice guys in person.  I read a biography about tupac written by one of his body guards. he was saying after tupac got killed all the familys and friends blamed him for not stopping it. imagine you are a body guard hired to protect someone...and that person you are paid to protect gets killed...thats a tough one to live down. the security team basically threw the poor guy to the wolves.

Sep 29 15 09:15 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

Tony From Syracuse wrote:
you freakin met snoop and tupac? I hear both were actually nice guys in person.  I read a biography about tupac written by one of his body guards. he was saying after tupac got killed all the familys and friends blamed him for not stopping it. imagine you are a body guard hired to protect someone...and that person you are paid to protect gets killed...thats a tough one to live down. the security team basically threw the poor guy to the wolves.

I met Snoop officially.  He just got his nails done and his hair looked nice. Tupac was feet away from me but I didn't officially 'meet' him as in "Hi, my name is Julie."  I worked on 'America's Most Wanted' and something else with Tupac (ha, I forget it's been so long).  Remember both were video shoots in California in the late 90's and I only knew them for a day/days.

Tupac had the 'tude of 'tudes.
lol

Sep 30 15 03:00 pm Link