Forums > General Industry > Anyone need retouching assistance?

Digital Artist

Sam Mason

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Hi, I'm a designer and illustrator of nine years experience with Photoshop. I'm very proficient and keen on helping out with retouching if you need.

Any products, people, portraits, manipulation needed, let me know. I'd like to build up my folio and experience in retouching.

Thanks,
B

Aug 10 17 05:44 pm Link

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

Bellingham, Washington, US

That's nice.

I started with version 1.07 in 1992.

Mostly I erase an occasional zit.

Aug 10 17 05:56 pm Link

Photographer

Rays Fine Art

New York, New York, US

Let me suggest that you're likely to get more results by posting in castings/availability ---http://www.modelmayhem.com/casting/search_casting

Aug 10 17 07:36 pm Link

Photographer

Lightcraft Studio

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Shadow Dancer wrote:
Mostly I erase an occasional zit.

I used to pop them for the models right there on the set, but then I read a thread somewhere (can't remember where) about touching the models, so I stopped. So, now I use Photoshop instead.

Aug 10 17 07:46 pm Link

Photographer

Acraftman1313

Greensboro, North Carolina, US

Sam Mason wrote:
Hi, I'm a designer and illustrator of nine years experience with Photoshop. I'm very proficient and keen on helping out with retouching if you need.

Any products, people, portraits, manipulation needed, let me know. I'd like to build up my folio and experience in retouching.

Thanks,
B

I have just a basic member ship (free) which does not allow me to contact other people on this site which may also be the case with other's, maybe you could include a way of contacting you as I have never used a retoucher but would like to see what you could do to help me .

Aug 11 17 04:33 pm Link

Photographer

Tim Summa

San Antonio, Texas, US

Acraftman1313 wrote:

I have just a basic member ship (free) which does not allow me to contact other people on this site which may also be the case with other's, maybe you could include a way of contacting you as I have never used a retoucher but would like to see what you could do to help me .

Are your pulling our leg, or trying to be cute? Click on his avatar and it will take you to his slice of heaven, then PM him.

Aug 20 17 07:57 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Acraftman1313 wrote:

Send him a friend request.  If he accepts it, you can send him a message.

Aug 20 17 08:57 am Link

Photographer

hbutz New York

Ronkonkoma, New York, US

Acraftman1313 wrote:
I have just a basic member ship (free) which does not allow me to contact other people on this site which may also be the case with other's

Thank god!

Aug 23 17 05:13 am Link