Forums > Model Colloquy > Models, please don't round up . . .

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

125.6 as 126 is rounding.
125.6 as 115 is lying.

Nov 18 17 10:43 am Link

Model

AutumnP28

Manchester, Connecticut, US

Laura UnBound wrote:
Some of us can fluctuate several inches just by eating lunch. Menstrual bloating is something we can't control. Some people just forget to update their stats, especially those not using MM as their primary modelling source anymore. Some people are giving their best guess because they don't keep a measuring tape glued to them at all times. A LOT of people with breasts are giving the size that Victoria Secret measured them as which is always incorrect because they want to give you a confidence boost and sell you shit even if you don't fit into it. Speaking of breasts specifically - a D cup doesnt LOOK like any one thing. Breast shape and torso size play huge parts in what your size is and what you look like. If you want a model with giant tits just look at their portfolio.

I agree with this, because my size is a 34 DD cup and that was the measurement I received at VS but I also went and bought my bra elsewhere and it was actually accurate but it's because the measurement they gave me was for full coverage and not for push-up. I also haven't put in my measurements because I am not exactly sure what they are anymore, last time I checked my waist was around 34-44 but I'll have to re-measure since I've lost a bit of weight. I know that my weight fluctuates between 165 and 170 but everyday it changes. (Currently working on it to be a around 140 or less.)

Nov 19 17 08:01 am Link

Model

Mina Salome

Los Angeles, California, US

Honestly, when someone's measurements or weight are off that's one thing to me, because those things can fluctuate and maybe just haven't been updated, but I've been pretty shocked over the years about the number of pro models I've met over the years who completely fabricated their height in their stats.  Like, listing that they are more than 5 inches taller than they actually are.  Even if wardrobe isn't being provided at the shoot based on your stats, that would create some trust issues for me if I were someone hiring someone who claimed to be 5'9", and they showed up 5'2".

Dec 04 17 02:34 pm Link