Forums > General Industry > Did Someone Block Me?

Model

Addam M

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Hey guys,

Just a quick question! Usually when I reply to someone, I can see my message in our conversation and that it's either been read or it's still unread. When I message this specific person, my message doesn't show up in my outbox, but it says that it's been sent when I hit send. Basically, if I look at the conversation, it's as if I never sent it.

We're still friends on MM and I never got a notification saying that I couldn't interact with that user, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Thanks!

Nov 13 17 04:22 am Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US

You probably want to contact a MOD (under help).  Or post in site related forum.  The former works best.

To my knowledge (limited) there is no message sent saying that a person has been blocked.  You can still see their profile when blocked, but you can't message or tag them.  No idea about the friend list. 

On their profile page, what happens when you click on message history?  If you sent a message, it should come up there and show read or unread.  Read or unread doesn't mean that it wasn't read.  It can be read via an email forwarding.  Unread means the message hasn't been clicked on inside the MM system.  Sorry, I can't be of more help. 

You may want to spend some time reading the forms (and participating) if you want to learn some of the nuances.  No reply is considered a reply, to many people.

Nov 13 17 05:44 am Link