Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Browse - MM Feedback

Admin

IBProduct

El Segundo, California, US

Hello Model Mayhem,

I'm a product manager for Model Mayhem. We are currently in works for a redesign for Browse. If you have the time, I would greatly appreciate if you answered a couple questions on your experience with browse.

1. Tell me when was the last time you used browse? What were you looking for?
2. How often do you use browse?
3. Which layout do you primarily use for your browse results: “name and photo” or “detailed listings”?
3a. For those who use “name and photo”, why do you prefer this layout over the other? If you could have more information, what information would you want?
3b. For those who use “detailed listings”, why do you prefer this layout over the other? Out of all the details listed, which do you find the most important.
4. How many times do you refine your search?
5. What do you do once you get your results? If you can, please go into details.
6. What is your general experience with browse? What do you hope to see in the future for browse?

Thank you for your time!

P.S. If you are willing, I would love to talk to you one-on-one. Please comment if you are interested.

Dec 11 17 10:43 am Link

Retoucher

Sofia, Sofija grad, Bulgaria

I am still interested to see your feedback as asked in your previous thread where you were given quite detailed suggestions:

https://www.modelmayhem.com/forums/post/968472

Dec 11 17 11:56 am Link