Photographer

R Bruce Duncan

Santa Barbara, California, US

Expect I'm not the only one enjoying The Crown.

It's the best television I've seen.

Er.... net movie.

Perhaps because I was living in 'Ol Blightey then.  '55-'59.

Damning evidence:

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120909/13/504d00c325c52.jpg

Sorta sweet to watch, really.

RBD

Dec 13 17 12:00 pm Link

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Winter Park, Florida, US

I'm a fan of Matt Smith. He portrays Prince Philip in The Crown. We need to start with season one and catch up.

Dec 13 17 12:24 pm Link

Photographer

Zack Zoll

Glens Falls, New York, US

I just started it a few days ago. It was on my list since it came out, but it wasn't until I caught an interview on NPR with (I think) the showrunner a couple days ago that I got around to actually watching. There's just SO MUCH great content out there right now, that a lot of it gets drowned out unless something happens to make you think twice.

I was a latchkey kid in the 90s, so I grew up watching a lot of TV. I don't ever remember a time when there was more good stuff to watch than there was time in the day.

That said ... I don't like Matt Smith in this. Maybe it's because Prince Philip doesn't mean anything to me, and I don't know how accurate or inaccurate his portrayal is ... But he comes off like a bad Dr. Who. I didn't get that feeling from David Tennant in Jessica Jones or Broadchurch ... Which was fantastic, by the way.

I hear Olivia Colman will be replacing Claire Foy in season three, and I'm psyched. I love her.

Dec 13 17 04:15 pm Link

Photographer

j francis photography

Los Angeles, California, US

I had no idea ERII was so hot!

And Victoria in the other show is even hotter!

Who knew?

Dec 13 17 05:51 pm Link