Forums > Newbie Forum > New Mermaid Model

Model

Seaspray Mermaid

Andover, Minnesota, US

Hello MM! I would like to introduce myself! I am a mermaid in Minnesota, my legal name is Willow. I started "mermaiding" recently and I'm looking to find more serious work outside the usual birthday parties. I love working with children, I am a mother myself, however, I never wanted to just entertain young audiences. I have my own fabric tail, made by Mertailor, and I design my own tops seasonally. The tail is made of swimsuit material, makes me roughly 6 feet long, and has a monofin inside the fin. I cannot change the shape of my fin as my tail-maker designed the skin specifically for the monofin inside.  I (currently) do not have any real modeling work under my belt, the pictures in my profile are DIY by a Cannon point and shoot camera or a Galaxy 8 cellphone. That being said, I like to consider myself a fast learner and an easy person to work with. I am so excited to be able to take steps toward a more professional "mermaiding" journey and learn from each of you! Such a pleasure to meet you!
Please send me a message if you have any questions about the mermaid community.
-Seaspray Mermaid (Willow)

Jan 12 18 07:34 am Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello and Welcome to MM. smile

Jan 12 18 10:27 am Link

Photographer

Studio NSFW

Pacifica, California, US

Let us know if you are coming out towards SF - we have a Mermaid friendly beach here adjacent to the studio

Jan 12 18 11:33 am Link