Forums > Newbie Forum > Fine Art, Nude Art, Performance Art

Model

artofbodybending

Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

Hello lovely people 💋

My name is Pink Lace and Leather. I’ve been making art for the past few years in the form of music, dance, theater, photography and writing. I put an emphasis on nude art modeling and photography, to show that the human body is beautiful and can be displayed and enjoyed without shame by everybody.

I believe that’s how it should be! Do you agree? Although this concept is relatively new in the country I’m from, I have hope that I can find a lot of people who also appreciate bodies and art all over the world, and that I can share my art with them.

Join my circle of friends and become a member! My site is jam-packed with tons of photos and videos ranging from every theme and genre, from cosplay to silhouette to projection art to botanica, BDSM and erotica. I’m always looking for new things to do, so I look to you guys for suggestions on what to do next and follow them with no reservation. Here you’ll also find stories of all my adventures, from making art to training martial arts to speaking up for social issues.

I’m so excited that I finally have a place to show the diferent colors of my life, stripped – literally and figuratively – to its absolute, unflitered glory. Even more excited that now you can be part of the fun! See you at the members section <3

https://pinklaceandleather.com/shop/

Mar 10 18 12:25 am Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US

Welcome to MM.  I hope you do well here.

Mar 10 18 07:15 pm Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello and Welcome to MM. smile

Mar 10 18 10:24 pm Link

Photographer

myfotographer

Fresno, California, US

Love what you do

Mar 13 18 12:42 pm Link