Forums > Travel Notices > Paid Female Models in London (Jul 20 - Jul 23) first time in UK!

Model

Laura BrokenDoll

Modena, Emilia-Romagna, Italy

Hello!

I'll be visiting London for the first time as a model later in July and I'm available for your project... let's do something great together! Here you can check out my work: www.brokendollhatesyou.tumblr.com
Rates are negotiable and I'm also interested in TF* collaborations (very selected!) the broaden my portfolio.
Hit me up if interested, I can't wait to be there and meet you!

Jun 08 18 12:49 pm Link

Photographer

FASHION AND BEAUTY

London, England, United Kingdom

Hi Laura,

You have a strong look if you fancy a TFP collaboration shoot when you visit London send me a friend,s request and let,s set it up Regards IAN...

Jun 28 22 04:02 am Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom

In London at the moment there is a problem of organised sexual abuse which appears to be linked to corruption in the police. There have been a number of instances in recent years of models being invited to club events or photo shoots and then being gang-raped. In most cases the persons responsible have not been prosecuted. Be very careful.

Jul 11 22 07:00 am Link

Photographer

P R E S T O N

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom

JSouthworth wrote:
In London at the moment there is a problem of organised sexual abuse which appears to be linked to corruption in the police. There have been a number of instances in recent years of models being invited to club events or photo shoots and then being gang-raped. In most cases the persons responsible have not been prosecuted. Be very careful.

Anybody reading the above and wondering whether it's true should review JSouthworth's activity on this site. I really do not understand why the site continues to allow him to post his scaremongering nonsense, or to further his vendetta against the police.

Jul 31 22 11:25 am Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom

Read the stories, judge for yourself:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/77364 … icking-uk/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … tclub.html

Part of the problem is that the courts are reticent about sending corrupt police officers to prison, even when there is clear evidence as in the Stephen Lawrence murder case. Perhaps they're nervous of taking that responsibility; bad things can happen to police officers in prison. Even so, lessons must be taught.

Aug 11 22 05:01 am Link