Forums > Newbie Forum > What does this email mean and is it a scammer?

Model

missfabiola

Savannah, Georgia, US

I got an email today asking me if I shoot for private collectors and at what "levels", and that they have paid unpublished work available. I've been trying to figure out what all that means but I can't figure it out for the life of me and Google doesn't turn up anything relevant. Can anyone tell me what shooting for private collectors means, what they meant by "levels", etc? Trying to figure out if this is a scammer.

Thank you!

Sep 04 18 09:17 am Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Private Collectors usually means someone wants your nakie pics for masturbatory purposes (and the photos won't be published anywhere... yeah, right).

It can, but very rarely, mean something more legit like a person wants a huge print made to hang on their living room wall... but this isn't one of those rare cases... especially because he's asking what 'level' you're willing to pose (ie: simple nude, Maxim style, Playboy Style, Hustler Style, Legs Spread from San Francisco to Miami with the Grand Canyon highlighted in the middle,.. etc.)

Sep 04 18 09:34 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

"Private collectors" means photos that are too graphic to show to the public.

"Paid unpublished work available" means that the photographer and/or the collector will share the photos even though they told the model that the photos will never see the light of day.

"Levels":  Will you pose with "toys", insertion, and even more explicit?

If you received this email via MM, you should report it to the mods.

Sep 04 18 09:35 am Link