This thread was locked on 2019-02-03 20:41:33
Forums > MM Market > manikins for sale

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

5 manakins for sale. Two youth sized, three adult males. They do have a few scratches and scuff marks (see photos). They do not have heads. My wife kept two for Halloween decorations and just glued styrofoam wig heads on them. Bases are not included (bases are sold separately. I only have 2 available).

2 Youth sized.  Both are lighter complexion. They are 4' 1" high at the top of the neck. $50.00

Adult male 1 is darker complexion. It is 5' 2" high at the top of the neck. $50.00

Adult male 2 is lighter complexion. It is 5' 2" high at the top of the neck. $50.00

Adult male 3 is lighter complexion. It is 5' 2" high at the top of the neck. This one has no arms. $40.00

Youth sized left arm. Darker complexion. $10.00

Bases. $20.00 each

Individual prices would total $290.  If you take everything, you can have it for $225.

See photos in my CL post (link below)

https://toledo.craigslist.org/for/d/man … 77174.html

Pick up in Toledo, Ohio. Time is flexible.  In the normal course of my day job, I am in Findlay on Tuesdays, Sandusky on Wednesdays and Wauseon on Thursdays, all mid-morning to noon-ish, and in Detroit every weekday evening, if you could meet me.

The weekend prior to New Year's, I will be traveling to west TX via St. Louis, Oklahoma City and Abilene.  You can Mapquest to see if I would be near enough to meet you on the way.  I will have room for two or three of them in the car.

Nov 24 18 10:26 pm Link