This thread was locked on 2019-04-01 19:43:29
Forums > Events > Not gonna make bills... NEED to shoot in NYC now!

Model

Lady Luna

New York, New York, US

I am good energy to work around. I like making professional friendships and acquaintances as I am looking for of whats out there. My hair has been recently dyed and I would like / need to book a shoot immediately (before it grows in). What I am looking for. I am branding the Lady Luna name and I am looking for fantasy inspired looks, quirky/ pretty girl looks, I have a love of Urban Outfitters, boho inspired, fantasy clothes, ect and clothes like that so regular looks are a must too as the hair will always stand out.

I am looking for $$$ to shoot.I just uploaded some that I have recently done. I am offering "free" professional editing services if the shoot is paid for. I produce great quality. Follow me on facebook.com/ladylunanyc  I am into fantasy look so I am into make a more finely soft appearance but it only ever being a perfect balance of very little and so a slightly softer look most go extreme. I have my own ideas for my brand.

I am looking for some editorial control so that it is collaborative. I love collaborative pieces and open to all ideas. If we have the same basic concepts or both come up with something amazing. Yes I'm down. I don't want control over all just like being included in the process or am fine working the end production.  I'm not just a model. I am an aspiring photographer as well and have professionally editing/retouched  for many years now and have worked with all types and sizes, plus size, thin models ect. I worked with Joe Miller photographry for a long time mostly with plus sized, I have done a lot of different projects for people in NYC.

This is alsooooo just an idea. smile  I am very easy to work with. Friendly, love meeting new people, and making good connections. I absolutely need to get paid and I'm looking to shoot immediately I am available!!! Message right away.  I don't do nudes. I am open to a silhouette or open to showing skin with fabric strategically placed over the bits but want it where it isn't just lingerie. smile  I am focused on the previous looks described than this type but if that is a request it maybe we can work something out. All about that magic! smile

Dec 07 18 08:14 am Link