Forums > Newbie Forum > Denver, CO-New photographer seeks BDSM models

Photographer

Klem1959

Denver, Colorado, US

If you are a new model or simply wish to add something different to your portfolio I am a BDSM/Fetish photographer seeking models to build portfolio for my business. We could trade my genre of pix for something more traditional and “boring” if you wish…I photograph my puppy🐶 and son all the time, and my son hates it.😂 My main desire is to have fun and make new friends. 👋
While the shoots will be TFP, model(s) will keep the costume provided for the shoot. Once costume is used I will not use again, even though costumes used can be expensive.
In addition, if I actually manage to sell a model’s picture(s) she will receive a percentage. 💲 If the model wishes to keep her pics private and not public, that can be arranged as well. I have a professional editor who will look over my pics and will select ones good enough for publishing👍 and will prepare them for the world to see…for a price, of course.
I prefer to use masks🎭 for my shoots to add an air of mystery and intrigue to the medium created, and to hide the model’s identity if she wishes. The mask is part of the costume and the model will keep after shoot. Ideas from the models in my shoots are very much appreciated.
We can meet at any of the malls in the Denver Metro area you select prior to any commitments and I will have ice cream! 🍦 But I will buy you coffee if you REALLY want to pass on ice cream. I HATE coffee…😖
Please forgive if my post sounds SERIOUS. I have been a hardware engineer by trade for over 30 years and am used to writing technical reports…🤓I promise to get better with practice! 🤗

Dec 15 18 01:59 pm Link