Forums > Accomplishments, Achievements and High Fives > finally doing what i love full time!

Model

3nigmatic_dope

Denver, Colorado, US

PERFORMANCE/ CREATIVE ARTS!πŸ”₯πŸ™ŒπŸΎβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Born in Denver, Co in 1994. But moved around a lot growing up raised in Georgia, Texas and Memphis. Eventually made my way back to Colorado. My family is located in Chicago, Atlanta, Colorado and Texas. The Most High comes first, family comes second. As a poet, writer, model, activist, philanthropist, entrepreneur/CEO, cosmetologist, scholar/revolutionary & musician my goal is to awaken, inspire, uplift & motivate others to succeed and exceed beyond all expectations. Day by day, step by step. I am owner and founder of soul sistah hair care. I am a performing and fine artist as well. I travel all over the world to perform. I sing, write and rhyme, draw and paint. I am an aspiring model and musician. Although I have been performing, writing songs, writing poetry, singing and rhyming all my life. Most importantly I am a leader. I love spokenword, music and networking with outgoing spontaneous people just like myself. CHECK OUT MY PROFILE! Looking forward to meeting new people 🍷 πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘‘ my fellow Kings & Queens.

Jan 25 19 03:21 pm Link