Forums > Newbie Forum > New Mature Male Model

Model

Handsome_

Los Angeles, California, US

I never even thought of modeling. I get a lot of compliments so one day I looked at the competition. I thought I can hold my own with those guys. I took a few photos and here I am.
What's up with the avatar button? It's shaded out. I get this message: 18+ avatar = nono

Peace and blessings to all.

Handsome

Apr 14 21 03:16 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Handsome_ wrote:
What's up with the avatar button? It's shaded out. I get this message: 18+ avatar = nono

This is the newest MM enhancement: When you upload an image, it defaults to 18+. None of your images are 18+.

You need to go to mystuff/photos and edit all of the images. Sorry.

Apr 14 21 03:26 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US

We are not allowed to post mature images in public spaces which includes the avatar.  MM defines mature images in the rules.  None of yours would fit those requirements but they are all marked as mature.  The mature designation is why you are having trouble,

You can find the rules under "help" next to "my stuff" on the top right.

Welcome to MM.

Good luck!

Apr 14 21 03:30 pm Link

Photographer

Nor-Cal Photography

Walnut Creek, California, US

Welcome to the mayhem!

smile

Apr 14 21 08:43 pm Link

Model

Lord Rick

Findlay, Ohio, US

69 now and enjoying life modeling more now than ever. Keeps me in shape and I don’t worry at all about my “faults.”

May 08 21 12:51 pm Link

Model

Creative_Thinker

Shetland Islands, Scotland, United Kingdom

Handsome_ wrote:
I never even thought of modeling. I get a lot of compliments so one day I looked at the competition. I thought I can hold my own with those guys. I took a few photos and here I am.

I had a similar experience. I'm also 53 years old and a writer, narrator/voice actor and festival director. Being around the activity in my other capacity, and after stepping in to help out friends and colleagues over the years, often as a replacement life model for drawing classes or location photography when they've needed someone to hold a reflector or just be another body in shot, I found that I liked it. Now, I need to actively seek collaboration and take some photographs, to develop my portfolio.

Jul 08 21 04:09 am Link

Model

MatureModelMM

Detroit, Michigan, US

There are many modelling possibilities for those of us in the "mature" age category.  I'll be 69 in a few weeks myself and have no intentions of ever stopping, as I've found that modelling is very empowering and rewarding.  Posing for artists individually or in drawing groups or college art classes is quite popular with mature models, as artists love the diversity. I have also done quite well personally with photography students and beginner photographers wanting to improve their skills.

Jul 08 21 05:48 am Link