Forums > Photography Talk > Vintage Prime Lenses on Digital Cameras

Photographer

Camera Buff

Maryborough, Queensland, Australia

During the Covid lockdowns I decided to do a stocktake of all my old 35mm film cameras and prime lenses. I've always known that some were highly regarded in their day, but what has surprised me is just how remarkably well vintage prime lenses can perform on modern digital cameras.

Are there any other MM photographers who share my new-found interest in shooting portraits with vintage lenses?

Apr 09 22 01:01 am Link

Photographer

The Other Place

Los Angeles, California, US

Vintage lenses lend character to what would normally be a clinical, digital look.

Cinematographers have known this for years, and have been using old anamorphic lenses to help acheive a filmic warmth out of their digital sensors.  The trend is so prevalent and established that, a few years ago, cinema lens manufacturers started making entire lines of lenses based on their old designs from the 1960's and 1970's.  Of course, the trend of rehousing old still photography lenses for filmmaking has been going on for at least a dozen years.

With an adapter, most mirrorless cameras can accept almost almost any vintage lens, because many mirrorless cameras have a shallow lens mount.  Likewise, such cameras can take advantage of speedboosters/focal-reducers which essentially convert an APS-C camera) into a full frame camera (or a m4/3 camera into an APS-C camera, and which usually add one stop of brightness.  Also, tilt-swing and tilt-shift adapters can be used with vintage lenses on most mirrorless cameras.

Apr 09 22 08:57 am Link

Photographer

Randy Poe

Green Cove Springs, Florida, US

Do Nikon D lenses count? I love old D lenses. I used a few on my D7200. Unfortunately they don't AF on my z5 so that was to bad. I hope to always keep a working D line rig just to keep my D lenses useful.

Apr 09 22 12:06 pm Link

Photographer

Znude!

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, US

My friend Bruce buys vintage lenses, takes them apart, cleans them, and uses them on his Canon and Leica camera bodies.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/brusby/

Here's a specific link to one.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/brusby/51 … otostream/

If you dig through his images there you will find many along with an explanation of the lens and such.

Apr 09 22 04:25 pm Link

Photographer

Camera Buff

Znude! wrote:
My friend Bruce buys vintage lenses, takes them apart, cleans them, and uses them on his Canon and Leica camera bodies.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/brusby/

Here's a specific link to one.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/brusby/51 … otostream/

If you dig through his images there you will find many along with an explanation of the lens and such.

Thank you for your feedback.

Your friend Bruce (as well as others here) should find this website most interesting and very informative https://richardhaw.com

There are some excellent reviews on the quality of the vintage lenses that the author has experience with doing repairs.

Apr 09 22 07:11 pm Link

Photographer

Camera Buff

Randy Poe wrote:
Do Nikon D lenses count? I love old D lenses. I used a few on my D7200. Unfortunately they don't AF on my z5 so that was to bad. I hope to always keep a working D line rig just to keep my D lenses useful.

Thank you for your question, "Do Nikon D lenses count?"

AF-D lenses are about my vintage! That said, I welcome talking about people's personal experiences using "old" AF-D series lenses.

https://imaging.nikon.com/history/story/

Apr 09 22 07:26 pm Link

Photographer

Camera Buff

The Other Place wrote:
Vintage lenses lend character to what would normally be a clinical, digital look.

Cinematographers have known this for years, and have been using old anamorphic lenses to help acheive a filmic warmth out of their digital sensors.  The trend is so prevalent and established that, a few years ago, cinema lens manufacturers started making entire lines of lenses based on their old designs from the 1960's and 1970's.  Of course, the trend of rehousing old still photography lenses for filmmaking has been going on for at least a dozen years.

With an adapter, most mirrorless cameras can accept almost almost any vintage lens, because many mirrorless cameras have a shallow lens mount.  Likewise, such cameras can take advantage of speedboosters/focal-reducers which essentially convert an APS-C camera) into a full frame camera (or a m4/3 camera into an APS-C camera, and which usually add one stop of brightness.  Also, tilt-swing and tilt-shift adapters can be used with vintage lenses on most mirrorless cameras.

Thank you for your post. My response to your opening comment ... "Vintage lenses lend character to what would normally be a clinical, digital look."is this precisely is what makes finding and using vintage lenses so interesting to photographers like myself. 

My thanks to those cinematographers who have posted many excellent reviews about their experiences using vintage lenses.

Here is a favourite link and I especially like how the author has presented his reviews through his eyes as a  cinematographer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Il_l3tu6Q
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPf67c … OERwjHyR2w

Apr 09 22 07:48 pm Link

Photographer

Red Sky Photography

Germantown, Maryland, US

my favorite lenses are:

Micro-Nikkor 70-180  F4.5-5.6 D

AF DC-Nikkor 135 F2

Used on D 7100 and D610, as yet I have not got an adapter for my Z50 mirrorless but the kit lenses for
that seem to be quite good for my uses.

Apr 10 22 07:26 am Link

Photographer

Dorola

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I would ask what characteristic you are looking for when wanting to use vintage lenses. I still shoot film, develop and print it. I have always felt limited by the performance of the lens from the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s. When I look at the performance of many of these lenses as outlined on DXOMARK.com, it is easy to see why. As an example, when you look at Canon's EF 50mm f1.2 and compare it to the nifty-50 EF 50mm f1.8 or even the STM version, there perform is better in several areas than the more expensive lens. I would certainly not consider the performance of any the the Canon EF 50mm lenses to be good. So what I have done is started using the Sigma Art lenses on my Canon autofocus film bodies (also on my Sony A7 cameras). With the high resolution Sigma lenses, I have seen sharpness and detail I never believed possible with film. The prints I've made have more life and vitality than anything I've see before. I bought 4 of the Sigma Art lenses and 3 of the Tamron zooms because if the improvement in image quality. For me, I can't consider going back and using vintage lenses. I am very happy to start out with the most accurate photo possible with the newer lenses. If there is a specific vintage look someone wants, I can usually manipulate the print in the darkroom. The other option is to scan the negatives and manipulate them electronically for whatever style I want. If I'm shooting with a vintage lens, I am pretty much locked into whatever compromise the lens offered. That said, I have a bunch of older Canon EF, Canon FD, Minolta MD, Minolta autofocus, Pentax screw-mount, Konica bayonet and Nikon manual focus F-mount lenses for sale.

Apr 10 22 10:03 am Link

Photographer

Camera Buff

Red Sky Photography wrote:
my favorite lenses are:

Micro-Nikkor 70-180  F4.5-5.6 D

AF DC-Nikkor 135 F2

Used on D 7100 and D610, as yet I have not got an adapter for my Z50 mirrorless but the kit lenses for
that seem to be quite good for my uses.

Nikon recently (2021) announced that they have ceased production of the 135mm f/2 “defocus control” portrait lens – a legendary member of the company’s AF-D lens series.

I opted for the 85mm f1.4 AF-D because at the time I was using a D200 and I personally felt that the focal lengths of the 105 & 135mm f/2 “defocus control” portrait lenses were better suited to full frame cameras. Nikon latter released the Nikon D600/610 which was in my price range and this would have impacted my decision.

Today, rather than purchasing Nikon's latest and greatest mirrorless cameras and lenses, I've decided to call it a day and instead go back and revisit the legendary cameras and lenses of my youth.

A Final Salute to Nikon's AF-D Series Lenses:
https://casualphotophile.com/2021/05/03 … -d-lenses/

Apr 10 22 09:25 pm Link

Photographer

Camera Buff

Dorola wrote:
I would ask what characteristic you are looking for when wanting to use vintage lenses. I still shoot film, develop and print it. I have always felt limited by the performance of the lens from the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s. When I look at the performance of many of these lenses as outlined on DXOMARK.com, it is easy to see why. As an example, when you look at Canon's EF 50mm f1.2 and compare it to the nifty-50 EF 50mm f1.8 or even the STM version, there perform is better in several areas than the more expensive lens. I would certainly not consider the performance of any the the Canon EF 50mm lenses to be good. So what I have done is started using the Sigma Art lenses on my Canon autofocus film bodies (also on my Sony A7 cameras). With the high resolution Sigma lenses, I have seen sharpness and detail I never believed possible with film. The prints I've made have more life and vitality than anything I've see before. I bought 4 of the Sigma Art lenses and 3 of the Tamron zooms because if the improvement in image quality. For me, I can't consider going back and using vintage lenses. I am very happy to start out with the most accurate photo possible with the newer lenses. If there is a specific vintage look someone wants, I can usually manipulate the print in the darkroom. The other option is to scan the negatives and manipulate them electronically for whatever style I want. If I'm shooting with a vintage lens, I am pretty much locked into whatever compromise the lens offered. That said, I have a bunch of older Canon EF, Canon FD, Minolta MD, Minolta autofocus, Pentax screw-mount, Konica bayonet and Nikon manual focus F-mount lenses for sale.

For me, and I do not suggest this applies to you or anyone else unless they want it to, "character" usually means "flaws that are pleasing."

The flaws/character of a lens will reveal themselves in a couple of different ways, including but not limited to:
bokeh
vignetting
flare
spherical aberrations

I also have a collection of pro-level AF fast glass options in my kit that I can easily turn to when they are needed.

As a result of doing a stocktake on my collection of vintage M42 and bayonet mount lenses during Covid-19 lock-downs, I am now in a better position to know which of my lenses are keepers and those I can let go.

Just as I like vintage cars, I can just as easily like a lens and/or camera body simply because of their fine and quirky styling and build qualities.

https://www.youtube.com/c/Simonsutak/videos

Apr 10 22 10:09 pm Link

Photographer

Red Sky Photography

Germantown, Maryland, US

Camera Buff wrote:
I opted for the 85mm f1.4 AF-D because at the time I was using a D200 and I personally felt that the focal lengths of the 105 & 135mm f/2 “defocus control” portrait lenses were better suited to full frame cameras. Nikon latter released the Nikon D600/610 which was in my price range and this would have impacted my decision.

I bought my 135 f2 when I was shooting with an F4s and then F5. It was too long for most of my indoor shoots when I had a D1, D70 and D200 and still too long on my D7100 indoors. It does pair better with my D 610 I think. Probably my favorite lens ever smile

Apr 11 22 09:15 am Link

Photographer

Camera Buff

Here are a couple of hand held snapshots taken today with a vintage $20 Helios 58mm f2 prime lens, shot wide open at minimum focus distance. These images highlight the (flawed) characteristics of vintage lenses that are so appealing to me.
https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/1726009/630781

Apr 12 22 04:01 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Camera Buff wrote:
Here are a couple of hand held snapshots taken today with a vintage $20 Helios 58mm f2 prime lens, shot wide open at minimum focus distance. These images highlight the (flawed) characteristics of vintage lenses that are so appealing to me.
https://www.modelmayhem.com/mystuff#/manage_photos

You should be aware that when I click on "mystuff" it takes me to mystuff, not yourstuff.

Try this:

Apr 12 22 12:58 pm Link

Photographer

Camera Buff

Mark Salo wrote:

You should be aware that when I click on "mystuff" it takes me to mystuff, not yourstuff.

Try this:

Thank you Mark, I wasn't aware of this fact, but with your help I have edited my post and inserted the link you provided.

My favourite vintage Nikon lens is the Nikkor 105mm f/1.8 Ai-s. That said I have always been interested in the Defocus Nikkors and it's great to see that photographers are posting videos that show what these (quirky) lenses are capable of producing.

Apr 12 22 07:08 pm Link

Photographer

Cool Hand Mike

Jacksonville, Florida, US

Camera Buff wrote:

Thank you Mark, I wasn't aware of this fact, but with your help I have edited my post and inserted the link you provided.

My favourite vintage Nikon lens is the Nikkor 105mm f/1.8 Ai-s. That said I have always been interested in the Defocus Nikkors and it's great to see that photographers are posting videos that show what these (quirky) lenses are capable of producing.

My current avatar ( as well as the dark dress with the forest backround photo)  were shot with the 105 DC.
I recently "upgraded" to the 1.4 E but currently still have the DC and a 2.5 Ai-S hanging around.

Apr 12 22 09:40 pm Link

Photographer

Camera Buff

Cool Hand Mike wrote:
My current avatar ( as well as the dark dress with the forest backround photo)  were shot with the 105 DC.
I recently "upgraded" to the 1.4 E but currently still have the DC and a 2.5 Ai-S hanging around.

The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 105mm f/1.4 E Lens costs AU $3,375.00 here in Australia, that's a significant financial upgrade. Plus you still have your Nikon AF-D NIKKOR 105mm f/2 DC ... that's a fine piece of glass to have hanging around. I believe there is now a Nikon Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S Macro added to the mix.

I've been into Sony mirrorless cameras from the get go, so I doubt that I'll change over to Nikon's Mirrorless System.

Congratulations on your Avatar. As well as your fine lens work, I really like the romantic look of your images taken during the golden hour.  I am also a sucker for a model wearing a stylish hat.

Apr 13 22 02:21 am Link

Photographer

Cool Hand Mike

Jacksonville, Florida, US

Camera Buff wrote:

The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 105mm f/1.4 E Lens costs AU $3,375.00 here in Australia, that's a significant financial upgrade. Plus you still have your Nikon AF-D NIKKOR 105mm f/2 DC ... that's a fine piece of glass to have hanging around. I believe there is now a Nikon Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S Macro added to the mix.

I've been into Sony mirrorless cameras from the get go, so I doubt that I'll change over to Nikon's Mirrorless System.

Congratulations on your Avatar. As well as your fine lens work, I really like the romantic look of your images taken during the golden hour.  I am also a sucker for a model wearing a stylish hat.

I bought it (and just about everything I can) used to save $ (lots of F mount glass is approaching fire sale prices).
No interest in the 2.8 Z, I'll used the 1.4 adapted whenever I upgrade to the Z mount, presumably the Z6III in a few years.

Thanks for the compliment !

Apr 13 22 08:15 am Link

Photographer

Tim Summa

San Antonio, Texas, US

Camera Buff wrote:
During the Covid lockdowns I decided to do a stocktake of all my old 35mm film cameras and prime lenses. I've always known that some were highly regarded in their day, but what has surprised me is just how remarkably well vintage prime lenses can perform on modern digital cameras.

Are there any other MM photographers who share my new-found interest in shooting portraits with vintage lenses?

I inherited a Leica 8.5cm f1.5 Summarex lens from my father, along with a 50mm F2 Summitar lens, along with several other Leica lenses and cameras and gear. The 8.5cm f1.5 lens ia one of the finest lenses ever produced (the 50mm f2 is legendary), The lens (8.5cm) was produced as a special request from Hitler to give German photographers a special edge shooting the 1938 Olympics. It took to the end of WW II for these lenses to become available for general us. These lenses are valued at between $2 and $6 thousand each.

My 8.5cm lens is valued to collectors at around $50 thousand, in 169 (the 100 year anniversary of the creation of the optic works in Wetzlar by Dr. Ernst Leitz) E. Leitz took the lens back after a mishap in that the front element was cracked and the lens barrel was bent from a front impact. Old stocks of original glass was shaped and ground to factory standards, barrel repaired, and the lens was completely aligned and repaired. This sort of action has rarely been done in the past and this is the only 8.5cm Summarex that has ever been repaired by E. Leitz. Collector love this sort of unique action. The lens is used by me to make images, a week ago I did portraits in my garden using the lens. I use the old lenses with a full frame Sony A7, the reason I purchased the Sony years ago.

The question that begs to be answered is why with the explosion of mirrorless full frame digital camera bodies, why aren't there more photographers using all the old prime lenses? Leica and Zeiss optics are so cheap and available, this just makes no sense.

Apr 13 22 03:03 pm Link

Photographer

Camera Buff

Tim Summa wrote:
I inherited a Leica 8.5cm f1.5 Summarex lens from my father, along with a 50mm F2 Summitar lens, along with several other Leica lenses and cameras and gear. The 8.5cm f1.5 lens ia one of the finest lenses ever produced (the 50mm f2 is legendary), The lens (8.5cm) was produced as a special request from Hitler to give German photographers a special edge shooting the 1938 Olympics. It took to the end of WW II for these lenses to become available for general us. These lenses are valued at between $2 and $6 thousand each.

My 8.5cm lens is valued to collectors at around $50 thousand, in 169 (the 100 year anniversary of the creation of the optic works in Wetzlar by Dr. Ernst Leitz) E. Leitz took the lens back after a mishap in that the front element was cracked and the lens barrel was bent from a front impact. Old stocks of original glass was shaped and ground to factory standards, barrel repaired, and the lens was completely aligned and repaired. This sort of action has rarely been done in the past and this is the only 8.5cm Summarex that has ever been repaired by E. Leitz. Collector love this sort of unique action. The lens is used by me to make images, a week ago I did portraits in my garden using the lens. I use the old lenses with a full frame Sony A7, the reason I purchased the Sony years ago.

The question that begs to be answered is why with the explosion of mirrorless full frame digital camera bodies, why aren't there more photographers using all the old prime lenses? Leica and Zeiss optics are so cheap and available, this just makes no sense.

Thank you for your marvellous story about your Leica 8.5cm f1.5 Summarex lens.  It is certainly a marvellous looking vintage lens.

I have some fine modern AF lenses that communicate all sorts of information to the camera and the memory card. If shooting moving subjects like sports etc then I can appreciate that the latest cameras and lenses are a sensible choice. That said, I shoot mostly static subjects so speed is not an issue for me and so some of these older slower manual focus lenses can be a real joy to use.

A beautiful showpiece:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhYHX9z0cg0
https://www.streetsilhouettes.com/home/ … ntage-lens

Apr 13 22 08:22 pm Link

Photographer

Studio NSFW

Pacifica, California, US

I’ve been mating classic large format lenses to my digital system for the last year or so via a Sinar P2 and phase One slider adapter; was able to re-discover my Rodenstock Imagon 200mm and now use a Schneider SA 120mm as a go-to anymore.

Recently got the ‘blad adapter for my Phase One XF and have been looking lustfully at the Zeiss 120mm Macro, although the Schneider/Phase one is probably the smarter choice, I could save about $4000 on the Hasselblad MF version….

Never thought I would consider a Hasselblad lens to save money.

Apr 15 22 08:56 am Link

Photographer

Camera Buff

Studio NSFW wrote:
I’ve been mating classic large format lenses to my digital system for the last year or so via a Sinar P2 and phase One slider adapter; was able to re-discover my Rodenstock Imagon 200mm and now use a Schneider SA 120mm as a go-to anymore.

Recently got the ‘blad adapter for my Phase One XF and have been looking lustfully at the Zeiss 120mm Macro, although the Schneider/Phase one is probably the smarter choice, I could save about $4000 on the Hasselblad MF version….

Never thought I would consider a Hasselblad lens to save money.

I’ve been looking into mating my enlarger lenses and slide projector lenses to my digital cameras via bellows. There's so much fun to be had experimenting with things that are laying around the studio. Until your post I didn't realise that adapters are available to mount large format lenses on digital mirrorless cameras.

Mamiya 645 – Legendary cine lenses on a budget
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntohzgTm5Lo

Apr 17 22 05:12 am Link

Photographer

Studio NSFW

Pacifica, California, US

Yeah, or even DSLRs…. 

But, what I did was get my hands an a Sinar camera and started experimenting.   There is a thread in another forum that has a few pictures of my various setups:

https://www.photrio.com/forum/threads/d … a.183172/.  My stuff is under Rockaway Studios in that thread but a few folks are playing with this. On the subject of lenses, anything could be mated to a board for usage but I generally use Schneider Super-Angulons or Sinar branded Rodenstocks, all found on eBay for a few hundred  bucks.

Many lessons were learned in the course of getting this to work . Because Sinar system is highly modular, I can swap the view camera to use either the phase one slider adapter and a digital back, or with a different rear plate I can mount up my Canon 5DS.   For still life and some landscape,  I can shift the back around to stitch images together without moving the lens and the large circle of coverage and there fore create rediculaously large, high res images…I recently hit 1049 megapixel so I created a “gigapixel” image using an IQ4 back.  It would print at some ridiculous size like 21’x14’ at native resolution, and my computer just huddles in the corner and sucks it’s thumb when I ask it to work with those massive files (which frankly are not even commercially viable…no one needs 1000MP images it turns out.

While I really like my Credo CCD back, live view is completely unusable for practical purposes and the slider adapter is a must.   With the more modern CMOS IQ4 back I could use live view to focus. With an IQ3 Trichromatic, it was somewhere in between…live view was usable but had some lag which required a certain zen like slow cadence to focus.   

I got my hands on a Sinar DB shutter (not cheap) which allows me to use the DB shutter lenses which are ridiculously low priced anymore since they only work with that shutter.   The shutter does auto cock and allows all adjustments from behind the camera- that works best with the Phase One and Leaf backs I have used.   If you mate to normal camera, there are some limitations…a lens shorter than ~120mm cannot focus to infinity because of the depth of the camera body, and if you are doing tilts and swings for focus control or perspective correction, the lens flange on the body may vignette.  I have found it to be very convenient to just use the focal plane shutter in the body rather than bother with the lens shutter or DB shutter.  The MF backs need a wake up cable but it’s not a problem once you get work flow down.

The digital view camera concept was a bit of a rabbit hole to fall down…the fact is, when I was working with a film view camera, I couldn’t afford to even stand near a Sinar and made do with what I still believe was the shittiest camera ever (a Calumet Series 1) and put my money in the glass…these days, you can find what was a $35000 system in the late 80s for a few hundred bucks on eBay.  I use it mostly for tabletop product work in studio. With a MF back on it it delivers all the best functionality of a Sinar P2 …and I can swap film holders in it if I need to make transparencies for one of my projector systems.

Apr 18 22 08:00 am Link

Photographer

Camera Buff

Studio NSFW wrote:
Yeah, or even DSLRs….

Thank you so much for the posting the link and for taking the time to talk to me/us about your work methods and experiments. I found it both interesting and informative.

Certainly a huge step up from other, less technical, topics that are regularly reposted in this forum.

Apr 18 22 08:19 am Link

Photographer

Pinup Fantasies

HIXSON, Tennessee, US

I have both an old Sima soft focus lens f/2 with f/4 and f 5.6 inserts (sliding tube focus) and a Spiratone 100mm Portragon f/4 (Twist focus). Both use the t-mount system and I've experimented with both my Canon 5D M4 and EOS M50 with interesting results. Focusing is tough, and tons of chromatic aberration, but a really unique look. These lenses turn up on Ebay occasionally and are often under $50. T-Mounts are around $10-20.

https://mickeyrountree.smugmug.com/Blog … /i-LQkWtCL

Actually there are several Simas and one Spiratone on Ebay today (4/19/2022)

Apr 19 22 09:07 am Link

Photographer

Camera Buff

M42 Lens Mount - Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1530956190554434

Apr 21 22 05:33 am Link

Photographer

Camera Buff

Pinup Fantasies wrote:
I have both an old Sima soft focus lens f/2 with f/4 and f 5.6 inserts (sliding tube focus) and a Spiratone 100mm Portragon f/4 (Twist focus). Both use the t-mount system and I've experimented with both my Canon 5D M4 and EOS M50 with interesting results. Focusing is tough, and tons of chromatic aberration, but a really unique look. These lenses turn up on Ebay occasionally and are often under $50. T-Mounts are around $10-20.

https://mickeyrountree.smugmug.com/Blog … /i-LQkWtCL

Actually there are several Simas and one Spiratone on Ebay today (4/19/2022)

Thank you for your informative comments, they have piqued my interest in learning more about vintage soft focus lenses like Sima and Spiratone. I am a inspired by your photography involving horses. The beauty you've captured is a reminder that the world really is a beautiful place.

Apr 21 22 06:12 pm Link

Photographer

Speakeasy666

Seattle, Washington, US

I myself split my time between Motion Picture Work, Commercial Work, and Photography and I own so many old cameras lens and just random pieces of equipment.  My best friend is a professional machinist so we will make adapter rings for the weirdest shit. I think people should try to get out of the box of using standard equipment. I look at everything these days at it all looks so similar... And to perfect to me. I love photography... I love shooting and looking at work. And the digital age has homogenized the look of things... So to me its exiting to hear people thinking this way more and more. I think its important to break out of that box digital put photography into. Digital is an amazing tool but people tend to use digital filter, and all sorts of things almost as a crutch vs really diving into there own creativity.

Jun 29 22 12:12 pm Link