Forums > General Industry > Scouting Models who Travel

Photographer

Aisbarika

Posts: 179

Washington, District of Columbia, US

It seems like at this point the bulk of people have just been coming in this thread to further echo what has already been explained.
That seems rather redundant. I appreciate your interest, but if your position is something already expressed in the over 38 posts in this thread, please save your energy for more pressing matters.

I've already begun implementing some of the advised information in my newest messages.
Thank you very much.
Deb.


Hi there,

I'm trying to find models who are willing to travel to me for a set of gigs I'm planning, for next year, but I think I'm doing something wrong, because the models read the message, but then don't respond.

Here is what I wrote:

Hello ____, my name is Deb.
Quick Question.
I'm preparing for a shoot next Spring/Summer, and was curious if you're willing to travel to Washington, D.C.
All travel and lodging would be paid for. The project will last 2 - 4 days, and pay is $50/hr. With between 8 and 10 hours per day.
Are you willing to travel that far?
Let me know, please.
Deb.

Am I doing something incorrectly?

Also, if you're a traveling model, you can post in this thread, and if you fit my needs for the project, I'll certainly contact you.

Sep 14 22 09:43 am Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Posts: 20402

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

There's many posts about this phenomenon.
Here's the latest one:
https://www.modelmayhem.com/forums/post/982520

Sep 14 22 10:57 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

Posts: 30083

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

2 questions would come to mind if I were a Model

Firstly why would You not be able t find suitable Models in your own area?

Secondly is this a Scam? (Because. Lot of scams start out sounding like this )

Sep 14 22 01:44 pm Link

Photographer

Ken Marcus Studios

Posts: 9368

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I'd guess that they are turned off by the $50 per hour rate

Sep 14 22 02:56 pm Link

Photographer

Leo Howard

Posts: 6844

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Ken Marcus Studios wrote:
I'd guess that they are turned off by the $50 per hour rate

Garry k wrote:
2 questions would come to mind if I were a Model

Firstly why would You not be able t find suitable Models in your own area?

Secondly is this a Scam? (Because. Lot of scams start out sounding like this )

These could be some of the main issues..
*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Also, trying to book someone a year out is probably hit or miss, at best, a lot of people have no idea what their lives are going to be like in a year,  go ahead and plan the idea, and then maybe 2 or 3 months in advance, once you have everything planned out, then start recruiting.

Also, may not hurt to include some of the minor details about the project, don't reveal everything, but a brief synopsis might help.

Also, look at the models that will be traveling to your area at that time, you never know what you might find.

Is there a reason why you aren't wanting to use local models?

Sep 14 22 05:04 pm Link

Photographer

Aisbarika

Posts: 179

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Ken Marcus Studios wrote:
I'd guess that they are turned off by the $50 per hour rate

Hmm. I can understand that. I suppose having around $2000 payment, plus travel, food and lodging reimbursed isn't as appealing if the payment is less than they value themselves per hour.

Garry k wrote:
Firstly why would You not be able t find suitable Models in your own area?

Secondly is this a Scam? (Because. Lot of scams start out sounding like this )

Answer 1: I seek faces that fit the style of beauty that I want to fill my world with. And in my area, there aren't any women available that have the features I want on MM.
Answer 2: Interesting, I'll have to study up on these modeling scams so I don't look like them.

Leo Howard wrote:
Also, trying to book someone a year out is probably hit or miss, at best, a lot of people have no idea what their lives are going to be like in a year,  go ahead and plan the idea, and then maybe 2 or 3 months in advance, once you have everything planned out, then start recruiting.

Also, may not hurt to include some of the minor details about the project, don't reveal everything, but a brief synopsis might help.

Also, look at the models that will be traveling to your area at that time, you never know what you might find.

Is there a reason why you aren't wanting to use local models?

You have very good points. I'm going to take this into consideration.
Primary reason for not using local models is because The ones I want for my work aren't available because they aren't even  logging in to MM. Secondary reason is that the models that are logging in don't fit what I want in my vision.

In my opinion, it sucks.

Sep 15 22 07:15 am Link

Photographer

Aisbarika

Posts: 179

Washington, District of Columbia, US

SayCheeZ!  wrote:
There's many posts about this phenomenon.
Here's the latest one:
https://www.modelmayhem.com/forums/post/982520

Thanks for your contribution.

Sep 15 22 07:16 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Posts: 11384

Olney, Maryland, US

It's probably just me but "Quick Question" always sets my teeth on edge.

Rather than saying $50/hr, why don't you say this up front: " . . . around $2000 payment, plus travel, food and lodging reimbursed  . . ."

"Answer 1: I seek faces that fit the style of beauty that I want to fill my world with." Don't you photograph feet?

Sep 15 22 08:25 am Link

Photographer

Aisbarika

Posts: 179

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Mark Salo wrote:
It's probably just me but "Quick Question" always sets my teeth on edge.

Rather than saying $50/hr, why don't you say this up front: " . . . around $2000 payment, plus travel, food and lodging reimbursed  . . ."

"Answer 1: I seek faces that fit the style of beauty that I want to fill my world with." Don't you photograph feet?

In regard to the price suggestion, thanks for pointing that out. It does sound a lot better than say, "$50/hr."

In regard to your question, I don't just do feet, I do the whole person. And I prefer someone who is absolutely smashing.

Sep 15 22 10:07 am Link

Photographer

goofus

Posts: 807

Santa Barbara, California, US

Ken Marcus Studios wrote:
I'd guess that they are turned off by the $50 per hour rate

hahaha - yup... 400-500 per day for 5 days / travel & accommodations paid for - - -  sounds a lot better than 50 bucks an hour even though it's the same thing

Sep 15 22 10:38 am Link

Photographer

MoRina

Posts: 47

Neumayer - permanent station of Germany, Sector claimed by Norway, Antarctica

Traveling models are not really on MM anymore, especially fetish models, which is what you're looking for. They're on Twitter, some on Fetlife/Facebook/Instagram.
Traveling models typically make their own travel and lodging arrangements. Search for travel notices in your area. Instead of paying lodging and travel, plan on paying the going rates for fetish work. I don't think anyone works for under $100/hr anymore, even non-nude work. You can negotiate a day rate or half day rate and typically save a bit.
If you pay for flights/travel and hotels you will end up paying even when a model flakes on you or her plans have to change due to covid, etc.

Sep 15 22 11:01 am Link

Photographer

Aisbarika

Posts: 179

Washington, District of Columbia, US

MoRina wrote:
Traveling models are not really on MM anymore, especially fetish models, which is what you're looking for. They're on Twitter, some on Fetlife/Facebook/Instagram.
Traveling models typically make their own travel and lodging arrangements. Search for travel notices in your area. Instead of paying lodging and travel, plan on paying the going rates for fetish work. I don't think anyone works for under $100/hr anymore, even non-nude work. You can negotiate a day rate or half day rate and typically save a bit.
If you pay for flights/travel and hotels you will end up paying even when a model flakes on you or her plans have to change due to covid, etc.

You have a good point about the paying for lodging and travel. I'll take that into consideration.

However, I specifically try not to work with Fetish Models; my past experiences show me they tend to make the whole experience far too transactional and the whole shoot loses its spontaneity.

Sep 15 22 11:41 am Link

Model

Model Sarah

Posts: 40831

Columbus, Ohio, US

Ken Marcus Studios wrote:
I'd guess that they are turned off by the $50 per hour rate

^^^ THAT.

I would never work for $50/hr. Also it is WAY too far out to plan something like that.

There is a such thing as travel notices on here and there are a ton of models in the DC area.

Sep 15 22 12:13 pm Link

Photographer

G Reese

Posts: 841

Marion, Indiana, US

It don't take a math whiz to realize $50 to $60 is a base rate and another $50 to cover travel and food. That is how the model comes up with the $100+ hourly rate.
The 1 year lead time would be the major issue for me as well. A month in advance, might make a difference.

Sep 15 22 01:51 pm Link

Photographer

MoRina

Posts: 47

Neumayer - permanent station of Germany, Sector claimed by Norway, Antarctica

Aisbarika wrote:
You have a good point about the paying for lodging and travel. I'll take that into consideration.

However, I specifically try not to work with Fetish Models; my past experiences show me they tend to make the whole experience far too transactional and the whole shoot loses its spontaneity.

That's your problem. You're a fetish producer who doesn't want to admit he's a fetish producer. You're in it for the "experience."  Got it.

Sep 15 22 03:55 pm Link

Photographer

Aisbarika

Posts: 179

Washington, District of Columbia, US

G Reese wrote:
It don't take a math whiz to realize $50 to $60 is a base rate and another $50 to cover travel and food. That is how the model comes up with the $100+ hourly rate.

When I pay for travel, I pay separately.
Models don't make a habit of posting their pricing breakdown rationale on their profiles.

Model Sarah wrote:
There is a such thing as travel notices on here and there are a ton of models in the DC area.

I understand. The local models in D.C. just don't fit what I'm looking for.
But thanks for the addition of your perspective.
It further confirms what others have said about the number needing to be changed.

Sep 15 22 04:13 pm Link

Photographer

Aisbarika

Posts: 179

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Post hidden on Sep 16, 2022 06:16 am
Reason: not helpful
Comments:
Try to be helpful instead of being insulting.

Sep 15 22 04:17 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Posts: 30083

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

MoRina wrote:

That's you're problem. You're a fetish producer who doesn't want to admit he's a fetish producer. You're in it for the "experience."  Got it.

My impression as well at this point

Sep 15 22 07:26 pm Link

Photographer

Aisbarika

Posts: 179

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Garry k wrote:

My impression as well at this point

I am glad you all find me so interesting.
But I don't see why this is so important.

Sep 15 22 09:06 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Posts: 30083

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Aisbarika wrote:
I am glad you all find me so interesting.
But I don't see why this is so important.

Interesting is not the word that I would use but I think that we now understand better why some travelling Models are not interested in responding to You

Sep 16 22 04:04 am Link

Photographer

Aisbarika

Posts: 179

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Well, I will take your thoughts into account.

Sep 16 22 06:46 am Link

Model

Model Sarah

Posts: 40831

Columbus, Ohio, US

MoRina wrote:

That's you're problem. You're a fetish producer who doesn't want to admit he's a fetish producer. You're in it for the "experience."  Got it.

I just looked at the portfolio and it is foot fetish. If they were to be honest about that, and pay more, the response would be better. :shrug:

Sep 16 22 08:20 am Link

Photographer

Aisbarika

Posts: 179

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Model Sarah wrote:

I just looked at the portfolio and it is foot fetish. If they were to be honest about that, and pay more, the response would be better. :shrug:

Who says I'm not honest? The letter you all read was a qualifying letter.
To see who might want to travel for the gig. I haven't even explained the gig yet.

Sep 16 22 08:30 am Link

Model

Model Sarah

Posts: 40831

Columbus, Ohio, US

Aisbarika wrote:

Who says I'm not honest? The letter you all read was a qualifying letter.
To see who might want to travel for the gig. I haven't even explained the gig yet.

Well then what you are doing is lying or leading on the model. You need to be up front with the content first and foremost. MOST models do not do fetish work. You cannot expect someone to agree to traveling for something they are not comfortable with. That is VERY deceiving. And frankly, gross.

Sep 16 22 09:34 am Link

Photographer

Aisbarika

Posts: 179

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Model Sarah wrote:

Well then what you are doing is lying or leading on the model. You need to be up front with the content first and foremost. MOST models do not do fetish work. You cannot expect someone to agree to traveling for something they are not comfortable with. That is VERY deceiving. And frankly, gross.

You have made up a whole story about what I do without knowing the whole thing.

I ask if they are willing to travel first,  then I explain my work. If they have a problem with it then they can decline.
I am not being deceitful.

Sep 16 22 10:03 am Link

Model

Model Sarah

Posts: 40831

Columbus, Ohio, US

Aisbarika wrote:
You have made up a whole story about what I do without knowing the whole thing.

I ask if they are willing to travel first,  then I explain my work. If they have a problem with it then they can decline.
I am not being deceitful.

I did not make anything up. Myself and others have called you out on your BS. You are a foot fetish photographer who is not being up front about that in the initial message. No wonder you are not getting a response. Traveling is not your problem here. Not being honest about fetish work, is. You asked in your OP what you are doing wrong. THAT is what you are doing wrong.

Let's say for the sake of argument that your "projects" are something completely different than foot fetish work. Your portfolio leads to different conclusions so be honest about the content FIRST.

Sep 16 22 10:34 am Link

Photographer

LightDreams

Posts: 3507

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Aisbarika wrote:
I ask if they are willing to travel first,  then I explain my work. If they have a problem with it then they can decline.
I am not being deceitful.

You might have better success (at least with those models that work in that area), if you include the type of work upfront, AS WELL AS the "are they willing to travel" part.

I.E.  They don't feel completely caught off guard when they check out your portfolio.

If you want to build trust (very important), anything that they might find as an unexpected "surprise", should come from you right up front.  Just my personal opinion, but I strongly suspect that's exactly WHY you're not getting responses back.  They don't feel that you were being straight with them, to START with.

On top of that, as has been mentioned, you're also targeting a smaller number of models that are interested in that particular work to begin with.  Plus you want them to travel and work with you for a few days.   So "Trust" and "No Surprises" are even MORE important.

---

Although, Deb, I have to admit that I'm also puzzled about your refusal to work with existing fetish models (because they're too "transactional").  That's exactly what the paid modeling gig "is".  They're being compensated for their modeling skills.  Don't get confused on that point...

Sep 16 22 10:35 am Link

Model

Model Sarah

Posts: 40831

Columbus, Ohio, US

LightDreams wrote:
---

Although, Deb, I have to admit that I'm also puzzled about your refusal to work with existing fetish models (because they're too "transactional").  That's exactly what the paid modeling gig "is".  They're being compensated for their modeling skills.  Don't get confused on that point...

I was quite confused about that as well. Like, are they supposed to pretend to be a friend or something?

Sep 16 22 11:49 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

Posts: 30083

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

A few other thoughts come to mind

For Many Models it’s not just about the money .. It can also be about the Photographers Work… Can they relate to it? Do they like it .?  What sort of message does your Avatar and Portfolio give off in your mind.? Maybe post in the Critique forum to get other Peoples impressions

Secondly You seem to have enjoyed some success with Models in the past-given the number of positive reviews on your profile… So what has happened since?

Finally_If a Model won’t travel to You then why can’t  you travel to them? New York is only a few hours:@away by car and I’ve been told that you can find most any type of Model there

Sep 16 22 11:54 am Link

Photographer

MoRina

Posts: 47

Neumayer - permanent station of Germany, Sector claimed by Norway, Antarctica

Model Sarah wrote:
I was quite confused about that as well. Like, are they supposed to pretend to be a friend or something?

I know you don't do fetish work, Sarah, but it's not uncommon for fetish photographers/producers to pull this crap. They don't want established fetish models because either they aren't honest to themselves that it's a sexual thing or they actually enjoy the naivete of models who don't understand exactly what's going on. That's why they want to pay travel and accomodations - it gives them complete access to the model while they are in town. They take the model out to eat, because they're covering meals and it gives them "free" time with the model so they get a girlfriend experience. Established fetish models aren't transactional, they're professional business people who don't put up with this shit. That's what someone looking to feel like it's a date finds off-putting.

Sep 16 22 12:00 pm Link

Model

Model Sarah

Posts: 40831

Columbus, Ohio, US

MoRina wrote:

I know you don't do fetish work, Sarah, but it's not uncommon for fetish photographers/producers to pull this crap. They don't want established fetish models because either they aren't honest to themselves that it's a sexual thing or they actually enjoy the naivete of models who don't understand exactly what's going on. That's why they want to pay travel and accomodations - it gives them complete access to the model while they are in town. They take the model out to eat, because they're covering meals and it gives them "free" time with the model so they get a girlfriend experience. Established fetish models aren't transactional, they're professional business people who don't put up with this shit. That's what someone looking to feel like it's a date finds off-putting.

Whoa. That is quite enlightening.

So that is exactly this guy's problem. He doesn't like professional models because of what you just said. Ugh how gross. I used to have models in a facebook group think I was "better" than them because I have not had a bad experience and I couldn't relate to stuff like this or worse. The truth is that I am just a professional and that wards off creepy men or people with ill/gross intentions like this.

Sep 16 22 12:33 pm Link

Photographer

MoRina

Posts: 47

Neumayer - permanent station of Germany, Sector claimed by Norway, Antarctica

Model Sarah wrote:

Whoa. That is quite enlightening.

So that is exactly this guy's problem. He doesn't like professional models because of what you just said. Ugh how gross. I used to have models in a facebook group think I was "better" than them because I have not had a bad experience and I couldn't relate to stuff like this or worse. The truth is that I am just a professional and that wards off creepy men or people with ill/gross intentions like this.

Yeah, I'm glad I didn't start freelance modeling til I was in my mid 40's. I have too much street sense to not see right through this crap. Most of it is pulled on models who are young and don't know better, but even in the art photography world there are plenty of shenanigans. I changed my business model and cut the photographers/producers out and do my own photography and sell my own work now. I don't have to deal with anyone else and I make so much more money.

Sep 16 22 12:40 pm Link

Model

Model Sarah

Posts: 40831

Columbus, Ohio, US

MoRina wrote:

Yeah, I'm glad I didn't start freelance modeling til I was in my mid 40's. I have too much street sense to not see right through this crap. Most of it is pulled on models who are young and don't know better, but even in the art photography world there are plenty of shenanigans. I changed my business model and cut the photographers/producers out and do my own photography and sell my own work now. I don't have to deal with anyone else and I make so much more money.

I totally hear that.

Sep 16 22 12:47 pm Link

Photographer

Aisbarika

Posts: 179

Washington, District of Columbia, US

LightDreams wrote:
Although, Deb, I have to admit that I'm also puzzled about your refusal to work with existing fetish models (because they're too "transactional").  That's exactly what the paid modeling gig "is".  They're being compensated for their modeling skills.  Don't get confused on that point...

I read your post and I'm taking your suggestions into account. But, I'm not confused about the nature of the shoot as a business transaction. I elaborate more on it in my response to MoRina.

Garry k wrote:
Secondly You seem to have enjoyed some success with Models in the past-given the number of positive reviews on your profile… So what has happened since?

Finally_If a Model won’t travel to You then why sny you travel to them? New York is only a few hours:@away by car and I’ve been told that toucan find most any type of Model there

In regard to your second question, nothing has changed. I still treat people decently, and choose to work with people not in a fetish sphere. My only recent problem was trying to figure out how to get people to answer my message. Most of you have been very helpful in giving your perspectives.

In regard to your third question, I'm willing to travel to them. But I've gone through the work of building the network to support my work in my city.

I've contacted and worked with Hoteliers, Moteliers and Airbnb owners to find good lodgings near shoot locations and have ongoing agreements with them to house people while they are working on projects with me.
I've got lists of food establishments they can order from, and I provide a stipend for the duration of the work being done.
I've got Uber, Lyft and Taxi drivers who I pay to pick up and drop off people.

I've got a lot of logistics that I've built up. So, it's easier to bring them here, than me to go there.

But I'm not unwilling to travel.

MoRina wrote:
Established fetish models aren't transactional, they're professional business people who don't put up with this shit.

In my case it is actually that fetish models generally expect me to behave in that way, then, like you, act according to their preconcieved notions. There is a coldness, jadedness, discardedness and an assumption of my intent without ever inquiring as to who I am and only negatively assuming my motivations.

It says, "I know what you are, and I will treat you this way. Give me the money, and have a good day." And that is very transactional.

It can be very insulting when you do everything properly and still get casually disrespected by people you pay high fees to work with.

So, I don't work with those persons.

I've worked with Fetish Models in the past, and in the end, they absolutely loved me. But it does not take away from the fact that they began discourse with disrespect in tone and manner.

I do not need a girlfriend experience, nor am I dishonest about my sexuality. I prefer people to be genuinely polite, not using politeness to hide daggers. That behavior is very common where I reside.

Your idea of me, the work I create and my ideals is absolutely incorrect.

EDITED I left a sentence unfinished.

Sep 16 22 01:16 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Posts: 30083

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I am wondering why You avoided the first question I asked

Sep 16 22 06:22 pm Link

Photographer

Aisbarika

Posts: 179

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Garry k wrote:
I am wondering why You avoided the first question I asked

Oh, I just didn't think the question needed a major answer. I had been thinking about that topic in the past few days, and I didn't want to say, "Oh, I was just thinking about that."

But I guess now I did.

Sep 16 22 06:45 pm Link

Photographer

AgX

Posts: 2823

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Aisbarika wrote:
Who says I'm not honest? The letter you all read was a qualifying letter.
To see who might want to travel for the gig. I haven't even explained the gig yet.

Perhaps not dishonest, but not exactly transparent either. Before I entertain traveling for a paid gig, I want to know what the gig actually is. Now perhaps that’s just me, but I suspect that many traveling models are similar. Given that lack of upfront information on your part about the job, it seems logical that a prospective model would look to your current portfolio for clues.

Aisbarika wrote:
In regard to your question, I don't just do feet, I do the whole person.

Yeah, that just doesn’t come across in your portfolio. Whether it’s feet, or faces with unique features, or something else, it looks like you’re asking for a very small niche, and possibly, as others have suggested, a fetish. Nothing at all wrong with that, but that fact doesn’t come through in your initial message, and that perceived lack of clarity may send up a red flag for savvy experienced models. Plus, your niche needs have reduced the potentially-suitable model population to a tiny sliver of the whole. If you’re hesitant to engage with the very portion of that sliver who is well-versed in delivering what you’re seeking…well, that could partially explain the difficulties you’re having.

Aisbarika wrote:
…having around $2000 payment, plus travel, food and lodging reimbursed…

If you live in a moderately large urban center that is also on the Acela corridor (i.e. one of the most densely populated segments of the country) and you have that much compensation available per model and you still can’t find models that fit your needs, that’s going to raise red flags.

tl;dr – You asked if you’re doing something incorrectly. Your approach and expectations have several significant stumbling blocks and potholes.

Sep 17 22 10:01 am Link

Photographer

Aisbarika

Posts: 179

Washington, District of Columbia, US

AgX wrote:
tl;dr – You asked if you’re doing something incorrectly. Your approach and expectations have several significant stumbling blocks and potholes.

Thank you for that perspective.

Sep 17 22 12:54 pm Link

Photographer

LA StarShooter

Posts: 2707

Los Angeles, California, US

I think models have pointed out very well how you appear to them. I looked at the film folder as I shoot video and it doesn't look strong so the model will likely feel that there is no benefit other than strictly financial and is it worth it?. Your portfolio when linked to your inquiry is not very supportive. You should consider something like this: "I like to photograph a niche of female beauty and I pay $2000, hotel (lodging is free and and so is food) I like to film over four days. I don't mean to offend by this approach and when you see my portfolio you'll see that I shoot foot fetish. Please feel free to contact models who have shot with me. I await your reply and thank you for your consideration."

Honesty is the best policy?

Sep 17 22 05:43 pm Link

Photographer

Dan Howell

Posts: 3440

Kerhonkson, New York, US

How many times do you need to hear the suggestion that models will more likely respond knowing the scope of the content?

Your statements in this tread sort of remind me of a Three Card Monte dealer. You keep talking about the money and avoiding talking about the content. This diversion of attention, to me, reads as you are well aware than $50/hr for fetish content is unappealingly low. If I were cynical I would suggest that you are actually seeking a fetish experience, not a fetish photograph. The fact that you might be carrying a camera at the time doesn't make it a photoshoot. While I don't have any experience in hiring a fetish practitioner for an experience, I would imagine that those rates start at $200/hr and climb from there. Seeking specifically non-pros to find some more authentic experience sounds, frankly, even worse. It's part of the kink.

Putting aside my cynicism for the moment in case there are sincere photographers wondering about this topic, stating a rate without referencing the type of content is an error. It is akin to asking how long is a piece of string. There has been past debate about the issue of higher rates for nude modeling than non-nude modeling. I would suggest that anyone who thinks that one rate applies to all types of modeling isn't really thinking of all types of modeling. If there is still anyone who thinks that even a market rate of $100/hr should apply the same to a casual fashion shoot as a fully-nude explicit shoot, I would suggest they have zero experience in hiring models. Content matters folks.

Sep 18 22 03:58 am Link