Al RodriguezPhotographer Male New York, New York, US
My Website: Al Rodriguez PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/alrod23
Mayhem # 1005495
See more of my work or connect with me at the following sites:
Instagram: @alrod23 @alrodriguezphotography
Booking various dates in NYC, MIAMI and LA!! email me at: email@example.com
NYC based fashion photographer. I work out of a modern professional photography studio on the West Side of Midtown NYC and travel often to Miami & LA! Booking projects in all three cities!!!
Models: I am currently booking paid work only unless I contact you for a personal creative project or tear sheet that will benefit all parties involved.
Designers: I am willing to trade if we can collaborate on concept, models and creative team involved and the shoot will be mutually beneficial for all involved.
Please do not insult me and contact me to shoot for your site, look book or marketing purposes for free. I specialize in look books & editorial packages for all of your marketing and e-commerce needs with guarantee of professional quality work.
Rate inquiries: Message me here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - My rates are very reasonable and you will get great shoots.
I also work with a very talented team - Hair, MUA and Styling services available upon request.
P.S. Thanks for all the kind tags and comments. I may not always have the time to reply to each one, but I really appreciate them all.
- Signature Hits Magazine - Double Cover, Celebrity & Fashion Spread, Summer issue 2010
- MobCandy Table-top Book - Aug 2010
- EL ESPECIALITO Newspaper, Feb 12, 2010
- Boniface Magazine Fall, 2010
- Quixotic Magazine Fall/Winter 2010
- Signature Hits Magazine Fall/Winter issue 2010
- American Dreaming Magazine Winter 2010
- Fannatic Magazine Cover and 10 page spread for Nov 2010 issue
- MobCandy Magazine - Cover, Fashion & Glamour Spreads, Jan 2011
- Fierce Magazine Feb 2011
- Hispanic Executives Magazine Fashion Issue - (Feature) March/ April 2011
- Desirable Magazine - March 2011 - Cover & Feature.
- TurboCharged! Book (Cover), March 2011
- Vivrant Magazine - (Cover & spreads), Aug 2011
- Heed Magazine, June 2011
- Linen Magazine, July 2011
- One Magazine, Aug 2011
- Papercut Magazine, Oct 2011
- FaceOn Magazine, Dec 2011
-T&M Magazine – Dec 2011
- Vivrant Magazine – Dec 2011
- Unzip Magazine – (Cover) Dec 2011
- Mob Candy Magazine – (Celebrity Covers) Jan 2012
- Signature Hits Magazine – (Celebrity Shoot) Jan 2012
- Socialite Magazine – (Cover) Jan 2012
- Vivrant Magazine - (Cover shoot and editorials) Winter 2011
- Vivrant Magazine - (Cover shoot and editorials) Spring 2012
- The Linen Magazine - (cover shoot and editorials) Spring 2012
- T&M Magazine - (editorial) May 2012
- In Touch Weekly May 2012
- Kraven Magazine - (cover shoot and editorial) March 2013
- Esquire Magaaine - June 2014
- GQ Magazine - June 2014
Featured on VH1's "Love & Hip Hop" episode 5
Featured on set of HBO's "How to Make it in America" Season two
Featured in LogoTV's "A-List" Season two
Featured in episode of "Vh1's Basketball Wives" season four
Featured in episode of VH1's "Mob Wives" Season two, episode 207 [url=http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/732617/mob-candy.jhtml[/url]
- Hollywood Hamilton & Goumba Johnny - KTU Radio NYC, Jan 2010
- Adrienne Bailon - Cheetah Girls, 3LW Feb 2010
- Fabolous - Hip Hop Artist, Feb 2010
- Julissa B - Actress/VJ/Host (MTV, BET, Mun2, VH1) July 2010
- Angelina MTV's Jersey Shore, Feb 2011
- Karen Gravano - VH1's Mob Wives, Sep 2011
- Royce Reed - VH1's Basketball Wives, Oct 2011
- Rene Graziano - Vh1's Mob Wives, Nov 2011
- Love Majeski - Vh1's Mob Wives, Dev 2011
- Brian White - Actor, July 2012
- Sarah Austin - Jan 2013
- Kelly Reed - Actor, March 2013
DESIGNERS, MUAs, STYLISTS:
I have collaborated with numerous emerging & established designers, stylists and makeup artists alike.
MODELS / TALENT:
I've had the privilege of shooting well over 100 models and talent. Thanks to all that have helped me improve my craft.