Lumacraft PhotographyPhotographer Male Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
My Website: Lumacraft PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/lumacraft
Mayhem # 100654
To see more portraits by David A. Gilmour, visit the portfolio galleries on Lumacraft Photography's website, including glamour, boudoir, beauty, and fine art.
Please "Like" Lumacraft Photography's Page on Facebook. Our latest work is normally posted there first! And while you're at it, follow me on Twitter!
Lumacraft Photography is the studio of full-time professional photographic artist David A. Gilmour. David accepts commercial and private commissions.
While his specialty is glamour and beauty portraiture, a look at David's portfolio reveals his versatility. With a background in traditional painting and drawing, David performs digital image manipulation with an artist’s eye and hand, to take his portraits and photographs to higher levels. His resources include a fully equipped 1000 sq. ft. studio in Hamilton, and an office in Burlington.
Looking to do your first modelling portfolio? Want to add a fresh look to your existing portfolio? Need a dynamic comp card? Lumacraft Photography offers a range of affordable and creative model portfolio packages. Please contact us for details.
By the way, you do not need to be a model to experience a model portfolio photo shoot! A modelling shoot is a fun, confidence-building, unforgettable experience. Why not treat yourself? The resulting portraits will celebrate your beauty and reveal your glamorous side. You will treasure them.
Lumacraft Photography serves Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, Milton, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph and neighbouring areas, and will travel to more remote locations on request.
For information on wedding photography and portrait photography by David A. Gilmour, please visit Lumacraft Photography's main website.
Copyright (c) 2008-2011 David A. Gilmour – Lumacraft Photography
Have you worked with Lumacraft Photography? Add Credits for Lumacraft Photography! >>
* 2011 PPOC Ontario Fall image competition:
- Best in Class for Fashion, "Mocha and Caramel". See it in my MM portfolio.
* 2010 Professional Photographers of Canada annual national image competition:
- Award of Merit for glamour portrait "Determination": a less finished version is displayed in MM gallery.
- Award of Achievement for nude figure study "Spellbound", on display in my MM portfolio.
- Award of Achievement for fine art image "Awakening," also on display here.
- Award of Achievement for "Emma," a privately commissioned glamour portrait album
* 2008 Professional Photographers of Ontario annual provincial image competition:
- Portrait / Wedding Category Award
- Figure Study Class Award
- Judge's Choice Award
- One Award of Excellence, Two Awards of Achievement
* 2008 Professional Photographers of Canada annual national image competition:
- Award of Merit for Feature Album "Bombshell Blooms"
- Two Awards of Achievement
* 2007 Professional Photographers of Ontario annual provincial image competition:
- Commercial & Industrial Category Award
- Figure Study Class Award
- Editorial Class Award
- Three Awards of Merit
* Ladybug Teknologies, "Know When to Say No" Print Ad, Skymall Magazine, Autumn 2007
* 2006 Bell Arte Camera Prize - "Nightshift" exhibition - Art Gallery of Hamilton