Rick BernicoPhotographer Male Honolulu, Hawaii, US
My Website: Hawaii ProfilesMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/rickbernico
Mayhem # 1026086
National award winning and internationally renowned photographer Rick Bernico, uses his unique artistic eye and talent to produce some of the best portraiture and event photography in Hawaii and is an official photographer for over ten major and minor beauty pageants in Hawaii.
Hawaii Profiles, TM&C, LLC is a talent management company and the parent company of Hawaii Profiles, which helps actors, models, entertainers or anyone who has aspirations for some professional career. Our management team will help you determine what your goals are, determine where you are with respect to fulfilling those goals, help you develop the necessary skills and abilities that you will need to not only make yourself more marketable but also to help you become as successful as possible in the career you are pursuing.
We are searching for models with a special look for surrealistic art photography. These models must have a powerful sensuality for different projects which may or may not involve pay, but in all cases will be artistic (finished product) and beautiful.
If you are interested in doing a test shoot so that I can see if you would be good for my concepts, please reply to this and also call or text me at (808) 780-5554.
• surrealistic, fantasy & alternate universe images using fantastic scenery & sensual models, generally to tell a story, imply a possible alternate future or create fantastic art;
• statuesque looking heroines with extremely long hair;
• models for body painting;
• models for Lilith, vampires, vampire slayers, victims;
Teens in Control television program
We are planning to revise the television program which we aired this past summer on Olelo. It is a program "by teens for teens" in which teens come up with an idea that must be interesting, exciting, important and promote positive values and messages to Hawaii. If any teen would like to host their own segment of the program and have a desire to be on television giving a voice to topics that you think are important, then please contact us here.
Teens In Control
To provide a controlled studio environment for an issue driven talk show forum in order for responsible, knowledgeable, and outstanding teenagers to discuss timely, relevant, and important topics which would help empower all Hawaii teenagers to take control of their own lives, and potentially the city, state and country.
Auditions will be held in order to select outstanding teenagers for moderator and panelists, who will participate in this talk show forum. Teenagers will be selected based on the ability to articulate, knowledge of important, relevant, and interesting topics to teenagers in Hawaii; overall appearance; the ability to do research; ask probing & insightful questions; and to present an overall positive attitude. Teenagers will be chosen by myself.
Auditioning teens will be required to "pitch" one topic or issue, give a one-minute introduction of yourself as well as explain why you should be chosen as a host. Anyone interested please email a good photo and your contact information to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be notified when and where the auditions will be held.
Hawaii Profiles is devastated by the untimely and unfortunate loss of a truly wonderful and remarkable young lady. Sheryl Wolfe recently passed away at Queens Medical Center. Her family was by her side for the week + she was in the hospital following her startling collapse in class at Mililani High School. Sheryl was the best of everything to everyone she knew. She was a beauty queen and had won two pageants. She was an athlete and an extremely promising young model. A sweeter girl you could not have met and she was loved by everyone. Services will be held at Mililani High School on May 14 from 9 am to 2 pm.
I do TFP/TFCD shoots for inexperienced and aspiring models if she/he is willing to help generate business for me by introducing paying clients to me or to do office work. I may be willing to help someone by bringing her on a scheduled shoot with other girls. My rates are very, very reasonable; especially when I do work for pageant contestants.
MODELS: Do you realize that professional photographers spend tens of thousands of dollars on their equipment. Do you also realize that they take years upon years to learn their equipment, develop their skills and do whatever it takes in order to become professionals? For a model, especially a new model, to tell a professional photographer that she is not willing to work with him because she "ONLY DOES PAID WORK" is not only insulting and demeaning to the photographer, but also makes the model seem haughty and full of herself.
There are exceptions when it comes to highly successful models who work full time as models, their agency contracts will not allow them to shoot TF/TFP shoots, or they are so booked with paid shoots that they do not have time to schedule trade shoots. Those are legitimate exceptions and NOT the majority of models here in Model Mayhem or anywhere else you find models and photographers interacting.
Conversely, there are photographers out there who claim to be professional who really are not. There are also plenty of new photographers who just needs models to shoot and this is where Model Mayhem is extremely valuable and powerful. So ladies, don't be so eager to claim to ONLY DO PAID JOBS when true professional photographers, or any photographer for that matter, send messages to you.
I rarely ask the make-up artists that I work with to do free work for models. They are professionals and need to be treated as such. If we do a photo shoot, I usually let the model take care of her own makeup or call the makeup artist who knows my work and what I like for shoots. I will not do a shoot with someone who does not have her makeup done professionally. To me it is a waste of time to have professional photos with unprofessional makeup.
• I would prefer not to have boyfriends come on photo shoots. Parents, guardians, uncles, aunties, older siblings and girlfriends are allowed but no boyfriends (unless accompanied by any of the others). Sorry, but I am an overprotective ogre and don't think it is appropriate for teenage girls to have boyfriends around helping them inappropriately.
• I like teenagers to wear clothes that are age appropriate and show off colorful personalities. No over sexualization or too much skin, even with parents approval (which is highly doubtful in my book). Swim suits are fine but no thongs or g-strings. This is to protect ME as well as you.
My time is very valuable to me so please respect any appointments we make and treat them as if you had just prepaid for a $350 for the shoot.
I have a variety of gowns, dresses, petite clothing, costumes, wraps & pareos for photo shoots. I occasionally have swim suits but usually wind up giving them away and that costs money; therefore, I am very selective who I shoot with the suits I have. I have over ten pageant and prom gowns that are for sale, rent or loan and can be used for photo shoots, proms or pageants.
I work directly or indirectly with a number of pageant directors, agency directors and some film makers. I am always looking for new contestants, models and talent for them. I don't get anything from them for recruiting. My main concern is helping the teens & young ladies that I work with to have the greatest opportunities to make money for themselves and get good exposure.
Looking for YOU!!!
There are a number of beauty pageants coming up within the next few months and the pageant directors are looking for contestants NOW. If you are interested in participating in any of the pageants please call me at 808-780-5554 or email me at email@example.com and I will pass on your information to any of the pageant directors.
• Senior, teen, keiki, family portraits;
• Model/glamor photography;
• Theatre & show photography;
• Parties & event photography;
• Low cost weddings;
• Pageant media services - photography, ad design, program book layout & design;
• Model media services - Composite/Zed cards, business cards, ad layouts, fliers, autograph pads;
• Photographic items - canvas prints (gallery wrapped or framed), hard bound photo books, soft cover photo books, etc;
• Miss Hawaii photographer
• Miss Hawaii's Outstanding Teen photographer
• Miss Hawaii USA & Teen USA photographer and graphic designer
• Mrs. Hawaii America photographer and graphic designer
• Hawaii's Miss photographer and graphic designer
• Miss Aloha Tower photographer and graphic designer
• Miss Hawaii Teen & Junior Teen photographer and graphic designer
• Miss Kahala & East Oahu photographer and graphic designer
• Miss Hawaii Teen & Junior Teen United States photograph and graphic designer
• many more smaller pageants
• Honolulu Broadway Babies - photographer and graphic designer
• High School Musical - photographer
• Hawaii Pacific University Theatre: Dark of the Moon; Wake the Dead - photographer
• World Fireknife Competition - photographer
• Hawaii Pacific University Kalamalama student newspaper (1998 - 2001) writer, lead photographer, photo editor, original website designer & website administrator;
• American Scholastic Press Association presents this Outstanding Overall Photography Award to The Kalamalama Newspaper Rick Bernico and Agge Sjobom;
• American Scholastic Press Association presents this Outstanding Service to Community Award to the Kalamalama Newspaper Coverage of 9/11 Tragedy [collage design]
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow Hawaii Profiles on Facebook:
Rick Bernico 808-780-5554
Geri Valencia MM#1022222
Racyne Sugai MM#654297
Missy Rivera MM# 1218870