Thanks for visiting
Hello.. First things first, paid / paying (i pay you or you pay me) work only. No free tests, no TF collaborations.. My brief, I pay, your brief, you pay Smile
Did i list you?
Huzzah! That means I'm happy to pay you, so if you're happy to work with me, drop me a line.. BUT only if you agree with the below...
Working with me:
1. I pay you for your time. I pay £25 / hour from the first click. Ideally you'll arrive ready to shoot and ready to sign a release, or I if needs be, I'll arrange a team and your time starts when the first look is ready to go. We shoot, I pay on the day, that's the end of the gig.
If you like the images, you can return the fee and I will supply you with unwatermarked print ready images at their maximum resolution in payment for your time.
2. You pay me for my time... I shoot to your taste / brief / style. I will charge the same £25 hour for my time (again, from the first click) to shoot and provide selects. I supply high resolution images at £12.50 / image to cover my time retouching and whatnot (£25 for beauty & high end commercial).
If I like the images and want to use any of them, regardless of whether they're the ones you choose, I will return my whole fee and provide 4 up to high res images of your choice as a thank you.
Why like this?
If we shoot, there's definitely something in it for everyone.. If I'm paying I can work at my leisure, if you're paying, you've guaranteed my full engagement.. I don't enjoy working under pressure, or working with images I'm not fond of for the sake of a TF agreement. I've suggested the rates I have, so shoots are affordable for both parties and still worthwhile financially for whoever is receiving payment.
I can only use my studio for this kind of work weekends or evenings. I run a commercial space with several staff so days are difficult unless I'm billing at my full day rates. I can shoot a location or at your place whenever suits as this doesn't stop my studio working.
At the moment, I am only interested in paying for shoots that will be used in my Ultra:Life project (see my website for more details) so you'll need to be confident shooting any and all of the material you see there. The shoots will either be quite quirky or quite personal - shot with as much honesty as possible. it's basically a portrait project.
Massive turn offs...
1. People who don't read massive turn off lists Smile
2. Portfolios where it is impossible to tell what you actually look like. If you have one of those, please link me to a polaroid, or a candid snap or something. Most of what i do is about the face.. If I can't see your face, i can't book you Smile
3. Skin Tax. The rate is the rate, please don't insult me by suggesting I should pay more to see your tits. I don't care about your tits, I care about my project.
Made it this far?
Cool, send me a message and say hi whether you want to pay me, or want to be paid. My ego isn't such that I'll be offended by you asking me if I'd be willing to pay you to shoot Smile You might get a no thanks, of course, but hey...