XFactor Fotografix - Xavier DominguePhotographer Male Pasadena, California, US
My Website: X FACTOR FOTOGRAFIXMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/xfactor
Mayhem # 10470
PHOTOS IN PORTFOLIO ARE IN REVERSE CHRONOLIGICAL
ORDER(MOST RECENT FIRST)
I am a Los Angeles based photographer that specializes in vintage/retro/cheesecake/pinup photography. I take what I do very seriously and have made a significant investment in wardrobe for love of the art. I love collaborating with other creative individuals’ models/stylist/makeup artist. I am open to all ideas and input. Nothing compares to the feeling of a well executed project. I have many acquaintances from sites such as MM and have made some great friends. This is the amazing thing about the creative process the people who come to impact and influence our lives.
Let me start by saying I hate writing this because I am very much an easy going positive spirit. However there are plenty of us out there (models and photographers) who are wasting peoples time.
If I contact you about shooting that means I am seriously looking at working with you and would be looking at shooting in the next 60 days. I require the following before we work together:
1) After the 2nd or 3rd email it is mandatory that we speak on the phone not interested in playing email tag.
2) We must meet prior to us shooting gives us both the opportunity to change our mind before the shoot. Of course unless one of us is traveling a long distance (100 miles plus).
3) Assume if I contact you that it is for TFP/CD and the shots are for non-commercial purposes. In other words theses shot are not for print or web advertising purposes at all without prior written consent.
4) I am completely open to all ideas and do not have a huge ego...it is not about what I want to do it is about keeping it creative, fun, and loose (Collaboration is key). The creative process is to be enjoyed not destroyed (Egomaniacs stay away).
5) Please feel completely free to contact anyone I have worked with about me (not a GWC (guy with camera))…. I have nothing to hide and 99.99% of my experience with everyone out there has been extremely positive….but shit happens and we cannot always make everyone happy. I always conduct myself properly and professionally and expect the same in return.
6) Boundaries and limitations will be discussed prior to the shoot so there is no confusion. I always ask! Yes I do shoot nudes but if I see that there is no implied or nudes in your portfolio I assume you do not shoot nudes unless you tell me otherwise when I ask. (G.W.C.’s NO means NO you idiots make it difficult for us who are serious about creating art and beauty. If you want to see naked women please take you asses to a strip club.)
DAY OF SHOOT
1) Please be on time stylist and makeup artist may have other gigs to get to so time is limited.
2) Absolutely feel free to bring an escort. You do not know me from Adam. With that being said the first time the escort interferes without being asked they will be asked to wait out in the car/parking lot and if it becomes a problem the shoot will be terminated. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
3) If I ask you for a certain pose or to do something you are uncomfortable with the second you tell me the subject is dropped and not discussed any further. Your comfort at the shoot is my utmost importance it makes for a great shoot…the last thing I am looking for is an upset or unhappy model.
4) I will provide you with a disc of the shoot and will finish approximately 5 to 10 images (my discretion) with in 30 days if not sooner. If you would like additional images finished or prints to be made we can discuss fees. All finished images that are posted on the internet must be posted with credit to the photographer/studio.
Have you worked with XFactor Fotografix - Xavier Domingue? Add Credits for XFactor Fotografix - Xavier Domingue! >>
"Amazing photographer, I felt 100% comfortable, and he gave me direction very well. The shoot was fun and very laid back. He's a great communicator and I got my photos a few days after the shoot! I definitely will work with him again!!"