Currently working freelance as still life photographer in London (South Kensington).
The majority of my experience has been in the organising and production of images for various cohorts of fashion design students over the past 3 years.
I have also been involved with various fashion shows both backstage and on the catwalk stand.
My passion lies in portrait and fashion photography, there is just something unique and contrasting about each individual, and combined with the limitless imagination of the photographer the possibilities can be endless and very exciting.
Almost subconsciously I aim my photography towards portraying a sense of neglect and isolation, but equally a sense of independence and authority. In this respect my photography is not so much a narrative concerning my subject, but an analysis of my own identity.
- professional approach to all briefs
- high level of technical proficiency in studio lighting
- extensive experience with a wide range of camera formats
- fast and efficient workflow
- advanced retouching skills
- sharp eye for detail
- strong design and typography skills
Please check out my website http://www.davidgoymer.com
I am also on LinkedIn - http://uk.linkedin.com/in/davidgoymer