I have been an artistic person from the very beginning. I think with a creative and abstract mind. Anything "out of the ordinary" intrigues me. I am open to almost any type of modeling. I have been told that i have a fun personality in front of the camera and that i am easy to get along with.
What I am looking for?
- I am really looking to build my portfolio for now
- I hope to get that experience and move beyond TF shoots into a more serious role in the future
- Any type of style or theme! (except nudes/implied, though I think the human body is exceptionally beautiful, maybe later on!)
- New/Unique ideas; some portfolios get boring with the same expression on each photo. i want to break out of that mold.
- Anyone who is fun to work with! I go into this with an open mind and a happy personality and i hope that anyone i work with shares that same passion.
- Body Mods: i have 0 gauge plugs in both ears, as well as four other holes, but I don't wear them. Anti Tragus on the left ear, and a Belly Button Piercing.
- i have a whole bunch of ideas for shoots that I would like to do! Feel free to message me for those ideas.
- don't be afraid to message me at all! i love meeting new people!
-feedback is always welcomed ( positive or negative!, everyone needs constructive criticism.)
***I am also interested in photography! I will be posting a new website soon! If you are a model in the Ingersoll, London, Woodstock, or Kitchener-Waterloo area I would like to hear from you! TFP/cd only.
Meghan Lyndsay Photography on Facebook -
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Meghan-Ly … 9949524527
People I have worked with, and will work with again!:
Lia McDonald = 1049918
She is the person who got me into this in the first place.
She did me a big favor and took those photos that got me started. I have much respect for her as a model and a photographer. As a model she is very outgoing and fun to work with and willing to go an extra mile if it means getting that one great shot! As a photographer she is very professional yet fun to work with! she always makes me feel at ease and brings out the best in anyone!
Shahna Christine= 1050148
Where to start! When we first met we talked about the most random things! She defiantly made a lasting first impression! working with Shahna is always fun and never a dull moment! she is full of crazy ideas - and I am crazy enough to do them! (Fitting through that ladder may of bruised my sides a bit, but it was fun!) She has a very personable and positive person which is great to work with! I'm always happy to work with her
I highly respect Mark as a photographer and a person. I always have a good time in his presence and especially when we shoot! He is very creative and channels that into his photography as well as his passion for it. He is very personable and i cant wait to shoot alongside of him as a photographer or in front of him as a model
Into Your Eyes Photography #1225505
Well, finding the place was an adventure in its own! Yet i had tons of fun! Stephanie is full of great ideas and is a joy to work with!