IMPORTANT: Please have the courtesy to message me before sending me a friend request out of the blue.
HIGHLIGHTS OF 2013:
Book cover for Stephen Burton - "The Wicca Queen" with model Elle Black - MUA: Toni Todd;
Stills photographer on "The Audience series 2 episode 3" for Channel 4 TV with model Ami-Li Chase - http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the- … d#3621298;
Fashion shoot for MD Textiles (Singapore) - three models;
Major charity event in Surrey (supported by Dave Boys and many attendees) for Facing Africa.
COMING UP IN 2014 ... (so far):
CD cover for an American electro-house producer;
Two charity calendars for one of the UK's largest supermarkets;
Commercial videos in multiple languages for an American software company.
Internationally published professional. I trained as a dancer and choreographer in my youth. I am a member of the Society of International Fashion and Glamour Photographers: http://sifgp.com/image_exhibition/Douglas128948/
I run a commercial studio on the edge of the South Downs National Park - http://www.purpleport.com/portfolio/southdowns
- and work on location throughout the UK, France and Belgium. I speak fluent French. I am CRB checked, and I am an accredited scout for major model agencies throughout Europe and the USA. I carry £2,000,000 public liability insurance.
VERY IMPORTANT: I have painful arthritis in both thumbs and wrists so I AVOID SMS TEXT except in an extreme emergency. So PLEASE - TALK TO ME on the phone - 07986 183948.
- non-nude, dance, architecture and miscellaneous
- calendar, poster and fine-art print sales
- artistic / erotic / fetish nude
WORKING WITH ME:
- I have my own studio just outside Worthing - http://www.purpleport.com/portfolio/southdowns
- I shoot and publish about ten calendars a year, of which usually two are for charity;
- For make-up I usually bring in the services of Toni Todd - http://www.purestorm.com/flexifingas/,
although you are welcome to bring your own make-up artist / hair-stylist.
- Chaperones are welcome although I find most experienced models don't bring them. All I ask is, please, NOT the boyfriend. It simply does not work. Chaperones do come in handy, holding props and reflectors for example.
- You will be asked to sign a model release.
- I always confirm shoots by phone the day before we are due to meet; please respond when I do so.
- I normally shoot up to 200 images an hour and supply proofs within 72 hours. You are welcome to choose a reasonable number for use in your portfolio.
- I accept commissions from models for portfolio work and tuition work on posing and studio / location practice.
- I offer website builder services and content to models in return for shoots.
- I run tuition for photographers.
PUBLISHED & COMMERCIAL CREDITS:
Numerous calendars including:
- Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research
- Cancer Research
- Help for Heroes
Other major credits (too many to mention them all):
- Children's clothing for MJ Textiles, Singapore
- The Scooter Warehouse, UK: preferred supplier
- Twice published in Jade International Magazine of Erotic Art
- Stills for "The Audience" Channel 4 TV
- Book cover - "The Wicca Queen" by Stephen Burton
- Stills for Sky Living "The Love Machine"
- Kinky Provocateur (UK)
- Major project for British-based company Exposure 2000 Ltd for their suite of 150 websites
- UK's highest grossing fundraiser for Photo Aid (part of Live Aid / Band Aid) in 1986
- Published in the UK, the USA, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Jamaica and Australia.
- I am a preferred supplier for businesses in the motor cycle, publishing, catering, tourism, finance and construction industries.