Feisty DivaModel Female Washington, District of Columbia, US
My Website: Feisty DivaMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/feistydiva
Mayhem # 1121
Find me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/feistydiva
While you're there be sure to check out Peacock Blue Design Studio (MM#17632) too: https://www.facebook.com/PeacockBlueDesignStudio
DIFFERENT: I am always looking for photographers, makeup artists and designers with a unique flair for cooperative projects to produce unique and exciting images. I am mainly interested in work that deviates from the mainstream. Proposed projects should be unmistakably offbeat and wildly artistic.
VERSATILE: Transformations are my specialty. I do a wide range of looks and have a vast wardrobe of just about anything imaginable. If you have any particular wardrobe or prop interests, I can work with you to find pieces that fit. I also design and make clothing and costumes, so I can create something for the shoot with sufficient notice.
EFFICIENT: I am equipped to handle my own makeup and styling if required. Please see my portfolio for examples of past makeup and styling work.
DEPENDABLE: I am extremely reliable, and I have never failed to show up for a shoot. I am willing to travel for select photographers, designers and makeup artists with interesting project ideas!
SOME IMPORTANT DETAILS
NUDITY: I no longer do nudes due to the nature of my non-modeling career!
ESCORT: Unless it is a commercial project for a reputable company or publication, I will bring my personal assistant with me to the shoot. The assistant will help with various things.
CONTACT: Please provide all of the following details when contacting me: your name, project date(s), location, styling, project description, URLs of websites featuring your work and compensation information. I will only consider projects with a definite and detailed plan or concept to be accomplished during the shoot.
RATES: My rates and compensation requirements vary depending on the nature and location of the project. Please contact me for details and conditions. I do not pay for shoots or for prints, so please don't solicit me for those kinds of services.
TIME FOR PRINTS/CD: I will only consider TFP/TFCD offers if you have the ambition for making something greater than just another pretty portfolio image. Please contact me for details and conditions.
PHOTOGRAPHERS: - Brian B., a.k.a. "Surfinbird" - Fred Berger - Larry Bradby - Brian Slanger/BTS Images - Kyle Cassidy - Scott Church - River Clark - Howard Cohen - Roy Cox - Patsy DeMaria - Kathleen Elizabeth (Fetish Fatales) - EMG Studios - Dennis Galante - Joshua Hudson (Dragonfly Digital Media) - Ben Jordan (SABAWA) - J. Lamont (Eternal Images & Choice 1 Media) - Scott Lanes - Tracy Lee - Nadya Lev - Nat Meo - Melvin Moten Jr. - Whitman O'Rourke - Tom Paradis/Fotokultur - Victoria Perelet - Markus Richter - Joshua Rubin - Jefferson Jackson Steele - Patrick Washington - Ellis Williams - Susanne Winick - Troy Woods (Choice 1 Media)... and many more!
MAKEUP ARTISTS: Lui Antoinius - Laurie Baldwin (L.A.B. Makeup Artistry) - Carolyn Berry - Marla Belt - Kelley Epps (Face Mode) - Danielle Fonseca (Body of Art) - Laura Lanes... and many more.
-VOGUE ITALIA Magazine, October 2006 Issue (Page 152, article by Riccardo Angiolani)
- SKIN TWO Magazine, Issue #50 (Cover, H-W Designs article on page 41)
- MARQUIS Magazine, Issue #32 (Nadya Lev Photography Feature on pages 89 through 91)
- ORKUS MAGAZINE, CD Cover for Compilation 4
- GOTHIC BEAUTY Magazine, Issue #14 (cover)
- GOTHIC BEAUTY Magazine, Issue #13 (pages 76 through 80)
- Gurlie Show Clothing Fall Winter 2004-Spring 2005 Catalogs
- Gurlie Show Clothing Spring 2004 Catalog
- MARQUIS Magazine, Issue #30 ("The Maids" by Fred Berger)
- PLAYBOY FANTASMES, Issue #9, October 2003 ("The Maids" by Fred Berger)
- LUI, Issue #21, October 2003 ("The Maids" by Fred Berger)
- GOTHIC BEAUTY MAGAZINE, Issue #11 (photograph accompanying article about Scott Church's TrashGlamour)
- PROPAGANDA MAGAZINE, Issue #28 (not yet released)
- TRASHGLAMOUR, book by Scott Church, October 2003)
- Gurlie Show Clothing Fall 2003 catalog and Magic/The Edge trade show promo postcards
- Machine, NYC (store flyers)
- Club Event Flyers for Dollhouse (Washington DC), Ascension (Washington DC)
- Maryland Renaissance Faire 1997 Calendar
- GothSHOP (Clothing and Footwear)
- GURLIE SHOW Clothing (Clothing)
- Mayfaire Moon Corsetry and Costumes (Clothing)
- Technokitty (Clothing)
- Street model: opening of Stark Raving Mad (Washington DC)
- Gurlie Show Clothing at MAGIC/The Edge Fall 2003 (Las Vegas, NV)
- Skin Two RubberBall Fashion Show (London) for Fierce Couture
- Skin Two Pre Party (Atlanta, GA) for Vex Clothing and Vesperi
- Black and Blue Ball for Vex Clothing (New York NY)
- Convergence 10 fashion show for Azrael's Accomplice and for Underground Aristocracy (Chicago IL)
- Stores A GoGo Fashion Show, representing Machine/GothSHOP, Lower East Side (New York NY)
- Machine/GothSHOP fashion show at Bauhaus (New York NY)
- Convergence 9 fashion show for Original Sin Designs (Las Vegas NV)
- Original Sin Designs fashion show at SMB-VI (Washington DC)
- Blue Hair Productions, Washington DC (for fashion shows at Club Zei, The Bank and Ozone)