Feisty DivaModel Female Washington, District of Columbia, US
My Website: Feisty DivaMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/feistydiva
Mayhem # 1121
Find me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/feistydiva
While you're there be sure to check out Peacock Blue Design Studio (MM#17632) too: https://www.facebook.com/PeacockBlueDesignStudio
***ADVICE FOR NEW MODELS***
Doing trade/TF can truly benefit your portfolio, as can paying an experienced and/or published photographer for portfolio images. All of my published shoots and cover shoots were done as trade work, and I believe that work was truly an asset to my portfolio. When I was first starting out I also paid to do a shoot with a very good photographer, and one of the images made it into the print edition of Italian VOGUE. So ask yourself whether you'd rather fill your portfolio with mediocre images from photographers who are willing to pay you or would you rather fill your portfolio with tear sheets from publications and iconic imagery done on a trade/TF basis?
DIFFERENT: I am always looking for photographers, makeup artists and designers with a unique flair for cooperative projects to produce unique and exciting images. I am mainly interested in work that deviates from the mainstream. Proposed projects should be unmistakably offbeat and wildly artistic.
VERSATILE: Transformations are my specialty. I do a wide range of looks and have a vast wardrobe of just about anything imaginable. If you have any particular wardrobe or prop interests, I can work with you to find pieces that fit. I also design and make clothing and costumes, so I can create something for the shoot with sufficient notice.
EFFICIENT: I am equipped to handle my own makeup and styling if required. Please see my portfolio for examples of past makeup and styling work.
DEPENDABLE: I am extremely reliable, and I have never failed to show up for a shoot. I am willing to travel for select photographers, designers and makeup artists with interesting project ideas!
SOME IMPORTANT DETAILS
NUDITY: I no longer do nudes due to the nature of my non-modeling career!
ESCORT: Unless it is a commercial project for a reputable company or publication, I will bring my personal assistant with me to the shoot. The assistant will help with various things.
CONTACT: Please provide all of the following details when contacting me: your name, project date(s), location, styling, project description, URLs of websites featuring your work and compensation information. I will only consider projects with a definite and detailed plan or concept to be accomplished during the shoot.
RATES: My rates and compensation requirements vary depending on the nature and location of the project. Please contact me for details and conditions. I do not pay for shoots or for prints, so please don't solicit me for those kinds of services.
TIME FOR PRINTS/CD: I will only consider TFP/TFCD offers if you have the ambition for making something greater than just another pretty portfolio image. Please contact me for details and conditions.
PHOTOGRAPHERS: - Brian B., a.k.a. "Surfinbird" - Fred Berger - Larry Bradby - Brian Slanger/BTS Images - Kyle Cassidy - Scott Church - River Clark - Howard Cohen - Roy Cox - Patsy DeMaria - Kathleen Elizabeth (Fetish Fatales) - EMG Studios - Dennis Galante - Joshua Hudson (Dragonfly Digital Media) - Ben Jordan (SABAWA) - J. Lamont (Eternal Images & Choice 1 Media) - Scott Lanes - Tracy Lee - Nadya Lev - Nat Meo - Melvin Moten Jr. - Whitman O'Rourke - Tom Paradis/Fotokultur - Victoria Perelet - Markus Richter - Joshua Rubin - Jefferson Jackson Steele - Patrick Washington - Ellis Williams - Susanne Winick - Troy Woods (Choice 1 Media)... and many more!
MAKEUP ARTISTS: Lui Antoinius - Laurie Baldwin (L.A.B. Makeup Artistry) - Carolyn Berry - Marla Belt - Kelley Epps (Face Mode) - Danielle Fonseca (Body of Art) - Laura Lanes... and many more.
-VOGUE ITALIA Magazine, October 2006 Issue (Page 152, article by Riccardo Angiolani)
- SKIN TWO Magazine, Issue #50 (Cover, H-W Designs article on page 41)
- MARQUIS Magazine, Issue #32 (Nadya Lev Photography Feature on pages 89 through 91)
- ORKUS MAGAZINE, CD Cover for Compilation 4
- GOTHIC BEAUTY Magazine, Issue #14 (cover)
- GOTHIC BEAUTY Magazine, Issue #13 (pages 76 through 80)
- Gurlie Show Clothing Fall Winter 2004-Spring 2005 Catalogs
- Gurlie Show Clothing Spring 2004 Catalog
- MARQUIS Magazine, Issue #30 ("The Maids" by Fred Berger)
- PLAYBOY FANTASMES, Issue #9, October 2003 ("The Maids" by Fred Berger)
- LUI, Issue #21, October 2003 ("The Maids" by Fred Berger)
- GOTHIC BEAUTY MAGAZINE, Issue #11 (photograph accompanying article about Scott Church's TrashGlamour)
- PROPAGANDA MAGAZINE, Issue #28 (not yet released)
- TRASHGLAMOUR, book by Scott Church, October 2003)
- Gurlie Show Clothing Fall 2003 catalog and Magic/The Edge trade show promo postcards
- Machine, NYC (store flyers)
- Club Event Flyers for Dollhouse (Washington DC), Ascension (Washington DC)
- Maryland Renaissance Faire 1997 Calendar
- GothSHOP (Clothing and Footwear)
- GURLIE SHOW Clothing (Clothing)
- Mayfaire Moon Corsetry and Costumes (Clothing)
- Technokitty (Clothing)
- Street model: opening of Stark Raving Mad (Washington DC)
- Gurlie Show Clothing at MAGIC/The Edge Fall 2003 (Las Vegas, NV)
- Skin Two RubberBall Fashion Show (London) for Fierce Couture
- Skin Two Pre Party (Atlanta, GA) for Vex Clothing and Vesperi
- Black and Blue Ball for Vex Clothing (New York NY)
- Convergence 10 fashion show for Azrael's Accomplice and for Underground Aristocracy (Chicago IL)
- Stores A GoGo Fashion Show, representing Machine/GothSHOP, Lower East Side (New York NY)
- Machine/GothSHOP fashion show at Bauhaus (New York NY)
- Convergence 9 fashion show for Original Sin Designs (Las Vegas NV)
- Original Sin Designs fashion show at SMB-VI (Washington DC)
- Blue Hair Productions, Washington DC (for fashion shows at Club Zei, The Bank and Ozone)