Molli TovModel Female Freeland, Pennsylvania, US
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Mollitov EyeFetch
Mayhem # 1133960
About MeI feel that photography is a form of art and should be treated as such. I am an artist myself and take my visions seriously whether it be on paper, canvas, skin or print. I am drawn to artsy, industrial type "shock value" shoots of the morbid and macabre, love gore and glam shots and anything that is out of the ordinary...photos that capture attention but at the same time leave you feeling uncomfortable yet captivated, bothered, but unable to look away...interpretive modeling with deep emotion expressed. Runway/fashion is also an area in which I am heavily motivated,confident and determined. I am very easy to get along with/dependable/follow direction/ and respectful and expect the same in return. Don't waste your time or mine if you are not serious, PROFESSIONAL, dedicated and artistic about your abilities. I no longer work for TFCD unless it will be beneficial to everyone involved and/or I am compensated on travel expenses.
* I have been a gymnast for 20+ years, so poise, posture, bending, shaping, and holding poses for long periods of time is not an issue.
* I AM HEAVILY TATTOOED...PROFESSIONALLY...my ink ranges in the genre of comic book horror/portraits (Tales From the Crypt/Pulp Fiction UMA)/goblins/Halloween (witches, zombie (girls/nude/implied, pumpkins, bats, spiders, etc. It's what I draw...it's what I like.
* Fashion and Runway: The idea is to be a "human hanger" and sell the product...I do not "sell" myself. If I am representing a clothing line it will be done to your standards with 110% effort. I am fully open to direction and constructive criticism.
* NO DRAMA! YOU WON'T GET ANY FROM ME AND I DON'T WANT ANY IN RETURN! IT IS NOT PROFESSIONAL! I've worked in groups with other models and see it first-hand. I am there to do a job. Not to make friends or cause scenes.
* Unless you are EXTREMELY experienced,(hair and make-up MUST be provided) and/ or I have worked with you before, I WILL be bringing my female assistant AnnaMae(MUA/H) as an escort MM#1313805. I have to drive sometimes for hours/overnight it/etc. and I am NOT comfortable driving alone to an unknown location...No titz, tans or butts about it...It's not being "unprofessional," It's being a MORAN...SAFETY FIRST!
* I am a writer and love to collaborate, so if you have any ideas or inquires, feel free to message me. Keep in mind I am 110% honest, so hopefully you read this before asking any questions I already addressed (you may not like the answer and I WON'T work with you if you can't take a max. of 5 minutes to READ thru a profile)...To me this just means you look at the pictures and don't take the time to read the articles, therefore you are just basing your judgement on a "F13rce" factor rather then personality. A true artist has BOTH! "They" say a picture is worth a thousand words, but there's nothing more important you can say then words...so both are needed.
Thanks for taking the time to read through my profile...I hope you found me either eye-rolling gag-worthy or a Nod of Approval...either way...you thought of me! ;)
CreditsTwisted Angels Promo Team
North Mountain Photography
Michael Donlin Photography
Firehouse Girls/Miss October 2011/TV appearance
Joe Crocetta Photography
New Moon Photography
Doug Wo Photography