Illusive PhotographyPhotographer Male Bakersfield, California, US
My Website: Illusive PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/aaaphotography
Mayhem # 1150551
Stop!!! and read my About Me section before contacting me
or sending me a Friend Request.
There will be a quiz
* * *
More of my work can be found on FLICKR
* * *
*** MODELS - Please do not send me a Friend Request if you do not
intend to work with me. You can find me on Facebook if you
really feel compelled to be my friend***
Currently doing very limited TFD (Trade for Download of images).
I do not TFP and rarely TFCD.
* * * * * L A T E S T W O R K * * * * *
Ilford XP2 Super 400 by Illusive Photography, on Flickr
Repose by Illusive Photography, on Flickr
Conflicted by Illusive Photography, on Flickr
Thanks for the visit! I started photographing models back in
February of 2009. Photography is my passion and hobby, and I take my
work very seriously. My Studio is really my garage,
otherwise I would have to charge for my shoots.
If you would like to work with me, please read this section thoroughly. I live
in Bakersfield, CA, but travel to San Luis Obispo monthly and State College,
PA twice a year.
* * * H O W I W O R K * * *
-Prior to the Shoot -
1) Message me here or send me an e-mail to email@example.com
2) Let me know what kind of shoot you would like to do: Studio or
3) What type of Wardrobe you would like to shoot
4) Your availability -dates and time
I will respond promptly with some ideas.
*** I do not provide a MUA, or Hair Stylist so you will need to make
arrangements ahead of time ***
*** Cancellations - Out of mutual respect, please contact me at least 24
hours in advance ***
- Day of the Shoot -
1) I expect you to be punctual - I give a 15 minute grace period for Studio
sessions and 30 minutes for Location sessions
2) Be patient, I don't shoot in Auto Mode because lighting is the key to any
3) Keep cell phone usage to shooting breaks
4) Our session usually lasts about two hours, depending on wardrobe,
lighting and locations.
- After the Shoot -
1) The following day, I will upload all technically sound pictures to my
2) I will provide you with a password that you will need to comment on the
photos you want in your port
*** You may choose up to 2 photos, per look, per location, wardrobe, or
hair So 4 different looks can be 8 edited photos.***
3) Once you've commented on the photos I will add the finishing touches*
and then re-post them for you to download from my web-site.
*This process can take up to one week
Lastly, this should be a fun and collaborative process and I ask you to
message any of the models I've worked with for a reference check on my
Â©Alan Antiporda/Illusive Photography - All Rights Reserved. No image on my stream should be reproduced, published, transmitted via e-mails or otherwise, printed or shared in any physical or electronic form either in part or in whole without the explicit written consent of the Copyright owner. Legal Action will be initiated against any individual, organization, institution, agency, publishing house, etc. who violate the Copyright laws including but not limited to those mentioned here and use the image for any commercial/non-commercial purposes.