Follow Me On Instagram @Elite_Visions
I am a professional photographer with a background in weddings, fashion, and portraiture. I joined Mayhem to further develop my fashion and glamour portfolio. I am looking to conduct shoots with male/female models, in outdoor/on location settings, who are seriously trying to build their portfolio.
I have an easy-going personality and I try to ensure that all participants have a great experience at my shoots. Please refer to any of the people under my credits as references.
For models that are interested in studio work, I have a 3 floor studio in the Chicago Art District (19th and Halsted) equipped with a white infinity wall, tons of high quality backdrops, and plenty of professional lighting equipment. We also have a bathroom and changing area (Bells and Whistles...ha ha). If you are serious about modeling, you need to invest in your career by having HIGH QUALITY studio shots in your portfolio.
If you are interested in booking an outdoor/on location or studio shoot, please don't hesitate to message me. My rates are fair and negotiable. I do selective TFCD...mostly for my concepts and projects...but I will shoot a model outside of that with the right look that benefits my portfolio. All you have to do is ask!!!
You can't build an awesome portfolio until you take the steps to set one up!
I only have 5 rules:
1. Be serious about developing your portfolio BEFORE you contact me. Planning out a shoot through PM and then not responding when a date is given is a waste of both of our time.
2. Don't flake/Be on time. If you want to be considered a professional, you must carry yourself as such. If you need to cancel please provide at least 48 hours notice.
3. Please have your outfits ironed and ready to go. Wrinkles show up on camera.
4. Ladies, have your hair and makeup done. Guys, have a fresh haircut.
5. Ladies, have a recent manicure and/or pedicure. Guys, no dirty nails.
I know this sounds like a lot, but blemishes show up on camera. Neither one of us can use the photos for professional promotion if these things are not done.
I look forward to hearing from you; my inbox is waiting!