After a long hiatus after having my son, I am slowly working at returning to the photography scene. I am currently located in Las Vegas! But I also travel every so often to the Los Angeles area. Please contact me if you'd like to shoot.
I have a huge passion for creating art and photography is one of my favorite artistic outlets. I would love to work with like-minded individuals.
Here are some random facts about me that may help give you an idea of who I am before we shoot.
- I have, and still do on occasion, model. I don't claim to be great at it by any means, but I can kind of connect with you and realize modeling isn't always the easiest thing for some and I know how much is put into it. http://www.modelmayhem.com/floatingfeather
- I like to style a lot of my shoots. If the model can't do makeup, I dabble in that as well. In many of my shoots, the MUA/Styling is done by me.
- I have a huge affinity for food, especially japanese food and cheese. Just sayin'.
- Don't feel you have to be too formal around me... I am professional but also pretty laid back, depending on your comfort level with me.
- I WANT to get the shot you are looking for as much as I want a certain shot for my own portfolio. So we will work at it until we get it.