Java girlModel Female San Diego, California, US
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/modelclaudia Myspace
Mayhem # 116128
Headshot - Orlando
Hi, my name is Claudia. Thank you for stopping by!
I would like to thank you all photographers, models and artists who have worked with me for making my modeling experience a positive one.
I'm a fashion model as well as an aspiring fashion stylist. I did my own wardrobe selections on all of my shoots. I can belly dance and I'm learning flamenco. I LOVE traveling! 111 cities, 25 countries and counting...
I'm available for paid job and would be willing to travel. TFP on selective basis only.
Please respect that I'm not interested to do any nudity or partial nudity.
Please check out my pictures and let me know what you think!
***** UPDATES *****
Due to my busy scheduled shoots in the next few months, I will be very selective in accepting TFP/TFCD. Please email me if you have a specific idea on the shoot that you think will enhance my port or if MUA/Stylist/wardrobe is provided. Thanks!!
Univ. of Southern California graduates
Photographers/Stylist I have worked with:
- Patrick Hoelck - photographer www.PatrickHoelck.com
- Jonathan Ledeux - photographer
- Todd Ackers - photographer www.togetherwest.com
- Nicholas Taylor - photograher www.wildnomad.com
- David Martinez - photographer
- Norman Harris - photographer
- flipphotog - photographer
- Danny Luna - photographer
- Incendiary Works - photographer
- Frank Guthrie - photographer
- Bruce Heimbach - photographer
- Michael Falco - photographer
- Joe Stemmer - photography
- Piscis Noctis - photography
- Shandra Jade - MUA
- Jessica Steele - MUA
- Berit - MUA
- Roshar - MUA
- Gen V - MUA
- Mo Williams - Block - MUA
- Alexis Allen - MUA
- Hollywood Dolls - Hair & MUA
- Meleesa - Hair & MUA
- Mishi Make Up - Hair & MUA
- Princess Chanelle - MUA
- Valerie Vonprisk - MUA
Modeling/Dance related works:
- Kami Shade Couture
- San Diego Bridal Bazaar
- Bridal Trunk Show with Meleesa
- Bien Clothing Fashion Show with Hollywood Dolls
- Illustrious Culture Fashion Show featuring Lady Rox Designs
- LA Fashion Week '07 Karl Kani 'Live' Denim
- Glamore and Glow Fashion Show with Propaganda Tattoo
- G Star Raw Fashion Show
- Charity Ball 2006 with Gracie
- Thread Fashion Show San Diego
- Incognito Fashion Show with Sashi clothing
- Infomercial :The Bean fitness product
- Sio Stores Fashion Ads.
- Boma Fashion Show with Nicole Miller
- Modeling Instructor - John Casablanca
- Lead Dancer - Marlupi Dance Co.
- Belly dancing performances - various
Others: Belly dancing, Hip hop, Yoga, Jazz, Tribal dance.