Michele Taras photogPhotographer Female Orangeville, Ontario, Canada
My Website: Michele Taras photographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Tarasphotography
Mayhem # 1167510
I love fashion photography, it's in my blood. It's what I want to do 24/7.
I like to try out new ideas, and be creative.
TFP for distinctly unique and creative people. I love working with unique-looking models/forward-thinking make up artists/crazy stylists. If you think that's you, let's connect! (c: I am here to have fun and meet other like-minded people who are into making art.
I am extremely busy with life in general... so please respect the arrangements we make.
With my latest team we have been published in Vogue Italia, Veux Magazine, 7th Circle, Surreal Beauty Magazine, Dark Beauty Magazine, Institute, etc and my hope for future collaborations is to do more of the same.
I have won many international photography awards, please see some of the listing below.
Please follow me on Facebook:
Check out my website for more images! http://www.micheletaras.com
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in the PX3 international photography awards based out of Paris France, as well as several HM.
According to CameraArts Magazine, Px3 Prix de la Photographie Paris is "Europe's biggest and most prestigious photography competition."
- HM for the Photography Master's cup
- 3rd place and several HM with the IPA international photography awards out of the USA
-1st place with the Pollux Awards from the World Photography Gala Awards - exhibiting in Spain
-HM B&W Spider Awards
- 1st place with Women in Photography International
-collaborate frequently with Photosensitive. For the project "Cancer Connections" my photograph was used for the cover of their book.
- Published with Vogue Italia
- Published by Dark Beauty
- Published by Veux magazine
- Published in Surreal Beauty Magazine
- Published by Institute Magazine
- Published with 7th Circle magazine
- Published in Flawless
- Published in Ottawa Wedding Magazine
- Published in the book "Boobs:A Guide to the Girls"
- published in Fit Parent magazine
- published in Nurse's Journal
- published in the Toronto Star
- published in the Toronto Sun
- published in the EnRoute magazine, Air Canada's in flight magazine
- published in Horizon's
- published in the Brampton Guardian
- published in the Mississauga News
- published in CityWoman
- published in the London Free Press
- Brampton's citizen award with art acclaim
People from Model Mayhem I have worked with and recommend:
All my images are copyright Michele Taras photography, please do not use my images without permission.