Hi there, I am a photographer who likes to try out new ideas, and be a little creative.
Discount rates available for MMers, just ask! (c:
TFP for distinctly unique and creative people. I love working with unique-looking models/forward-thinking make up artists/crazy stylists. If you think that's you, let's connect! (c: I am here to have fun and meet other like-minded people who are into making art.
I am extremely busy with life in general... so please respect the arrangements we make. I have won many international photography awards, please see some of the listing below.
I also do fund raising with my photography for SickKids hospital in Toronto as well as for various cancer causes.
Check out my website for more images! www.micheletaras.com
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in the PX3 international photography awards based out of Paris France, as well as several HM.
According to CameraArts Magazine, Px3 Prix de la Photographie Paris is "Europe's biggest and most prestigious photography competition."
- HM for the Photography Master's cup
- 3rd place and several HM with the IPA international photography awards out of the USA
-1st place with the Pollux Awards from the World Photography Gala Awards - exhibiting in Spain
- 1st place with Women in Photography International
-collaborate frequently with Photosensitive. For the project "Cancer Connections" my photograph was used for the cover of their book.
- Published in the book "Boobs:A Guide to the Girls"
- published in Fit Parent magazine
- published in Nurse's Journal
- published in the Toronto Star
- published in the Toronto Sun
- published in the EnRoute magazine, Air Canada's in flight magazine
- published in Horizon's
- published in the Brampton Guardian
- published in the Mississauga News
- published in CityWoman
- published in the London Free Press
People from Model Mayhem I have worked with and recommend:
All my images are copyright Michele Taras photography, please do not use my images without permission.