I've been shooting models for several years now, and photography in general for many more before that. I'm looking to work with people who want to create art. There are plenty of pretty people out there who look good in photographs, but I'd like to produce something amazing together.
I am very open to all sorts of work, so don't hesitate to contact me with your ideas. I am professional, respectful, flexible, and fun.
Contact me. Let's make some art.
My newest photographs appear at the beginning of my portfolio.
I’m interested in branching out from what is currently in my portfolio. I want to be more experimental with the location, the models, and the feeling of the shots. I am more than willing to try any photo concepts that you have provided that they are possible and won't get us arrested. I am very open when it comes to my models and shoot ideas.
Photography is a hobby and a passion for me, and as such is relegated to evenings and weekends since I need my day job to pay for the little things like food and shelter. Since it is a hobby I don't own a dedicated studio space, but have done quite well working around my place, my models' locations, friend's spaces, rented spaces, and outdoors.
• Currently available for limited TFP / TFCD.
• I am willing to work with newer models.
• Weekends are best for me, but weeknights are a possibility.
Shoot ideas that interest me currently:
• Vintage, pin-up, and anything with a retro vibe and/or setting.
• More fun candid style images. I want silliness. I want jumping on the bed. I want action. I want to feel the emotion when I look at the shot.
• A messy shoot where the models are willing to get dirty. Doesn't matter if it's paint, honey, mud, cheerios and chocolate syrup, whatever.
• Some darker work with heavy makeup, strong lighting and hard shadows, possibly an old horror movie feeling.
• A themed shoot in a cheesy hotel room (the heart shaped whirlpool kind) featuring either a couple dressed for Prom or a wedding night. Intended to be satirical and ironic.
• I really want to get some shots in a claw-foot tub, unfortunately I do not have one.