TechnoCandyPhotoPhotographer Female Clinton, Connecticut, US
My Website: My Portfolio PageMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/technocandyphoto
Mayhem # 1201345
About MeHello and welcome! My name is Cara, and this is my photographer account, and my work goes by TechnoCandyCreations.
My model account is my first friend, if you'd like to see who you would be working with. I don't use it as a model anymore, instead I use it to show some images to help show what styles of photograph and fashion interest me. If you think you'd be interested in working with me, I also highly suggest you take a look at my personal page to see my digital editing of photographs as well, or you can check my photoshop wizard account, my second friend listed on my friends list. If a shoot goes well, you'll most likely get at least one edit with your photos. If it's planned from the beginning of the shoot that you will get one, then it's 100% sure you will.
I am 22 years old and I'm looking to expand my world of photography and digital work and work with new people and new ideas.
If the shoot is something that you are paying me for, you are welcomed to bring whoever you would like along with you for comfort. If it is unpaid, I do not mind you bringing someone along if it would make you more comfortable, however it cannot be your significant other or parent. From my experience they have a tendency to either make the model or the photographer a bit off. (Unless it's a couple or family shoot)
I have shot mostly outdoor work, and have recently done more indoor work with controlled set-ups. I don't have a professional studio at the moment, I use backdrops, lights, and other items to create temporary makeshit studio's, and they have worked well for me thus far. I very much look forward to the day I step into a studio and can say "This is where I work."
Location wise, I am a Connecticut resident, and have shot in North Haven, Clinton, Guilford, Devil's Hopyard, and other CT locations.
I have a high respect for photographers who used film, before the digital era, it took a lot of patience and practice like we can't imagine today. As a growing photographer, I currently use digital cameras, but I will always keep my film camera around.
My two greatest classic inspirations would have to be Richard Avedon and Annie Leibovitz, while a modern favorite of mine would be Lara Jade. They all have a brilliant style and vast variations of ideas that didn't or don't seem to stop.
I hope to one day spread my name in the photography world, and I would love for any of you models, other photographers, MUA's, Photoshop artists, and others to work your way up with me.
The area of photography that most takes my interest is people and portraits, I like the fashion and fetish areas and all their twists and turns. When it comes to shooting artistic nudes, I like the "idea" more than the "actual" visual of nudity. Though I have yet to shoot my first nude shoot, I look forward to the new challenge of not have the clothing to help "make" the photo.
Besides shooting under my own name of TechnoCandyCreations, I have also shot as a photographer for Sin.Indulge.Pleasure, and am working as a photographer and graphics designer with Inferred Imaging.
Please note that you will NOT receive ALL of the images taken at the set. I give out what comes out best, sometimes a few, sometimes a lot. For a free shoot, I don't give out images that aren't tagged or retouched. If you are paying for the images then you can receive them without tags if you request it. If the photographs are for stock (stock is paid work only) use, then you may receive them without tags, and without major re-touch (shadows, blemishes, etc may be cleaned if needed).
Photos and Rates:
* If I come to you about a shoot I don't expect to be paid for the images
- On average I give out 10-20 photos from a shoot.
- I will show you a watermarked contact sheet of final images that you can choose from.
- Each final photo that you want from the set will be $5 a piece.
- Each setup if indoors will be $10
- You will get a full size copy for printing and a smaller size copy that is website compatible (kb or mb size for uploading) of your choices of photographs.
- If you want a manipulation of the image (see my photoshop wizard account for more than just the collage I have in my portfolio), prices can range depending on how detailed, how much time is spent on them, how many you want, and how large.
CURRENT PROJECTS / INTERESTS:
~ Myself and Inferred Imaging (can be found in my top 12) are currently looking for someone who would be interested in modeling for an "Industrial Housewife" shoot that Inferred Imaging and myself are starting to put together.
If you're interested in being the model for this shoot, please read what's below to get a better idea of what will be going on.
- 18+ only
- Willing to model clothed, lingerie, and nude. (all, not just one or two of them)
- Clothing consists of 1950's-1970's housewife style dresses and such, lingerie pin-up style.
- Need to have that "housewife" look, sorry, no blonds or crazy colors. We want brown, black, auburn, etc...
- The "industrial" part of the shoot will be tools and such (example: welding mask, saws, grease, car parts, etc...)
- There will be one male around during the shoot, you will need to be ok with that.
- One of the males may or may not be in a few shots, he will be clothed and will not be touching anything or anywhere he's not supposed to.
- Both males will be respectful, this I promise.
- This is a collaboration shoot between TechnoCandyCreations (myself) and Inferred Imaging
~ I'm highly interested in adding dancer and renaissance style fashion and styles at the moment.