Pat BanyaModel Male Washington, District of Columbia, US
My Website: Pat BanyaMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/patbanya
Mayhem # 1203681
About MeMy introduction to modeling began at the age of 17. I was chosen as Seventeen Magazine's "Candie's Man" and selected to walk the runway in the prestigious Trend Tour Fashion Show, an event held annually at malls throughout the country. It was a very memorable experience that left me with a taste for being in the spotlight.
Since then, I have set my sights on other areas of the entertainment industry by getting into natural bodybuilding and fitness modeling. One of my earliest credits was having my image used on the cover of the romance novel, "Zuritaan Rapture" by Lee Peace. Following that, I have been featured in several nationally recognized bodybuilding publications.
• CutAndJacked.com, "Interview with: Pat Banya." January 2011.
• Natural Muscle Magazine, pg.34 & pg.36. September 2010.
• NPC News Magazine, pg.49, November/December 2010.
• Bodybuilding.com, "Amateur Bodybuilder of the Week." March 26, 2010.
• Planet Muscle Magazine, pgs.44-45, May/June 2009.
• Flex Magazine, "Street Scene" pg.50, August 2009.
As a competitive natural bodybuilder, I have achieved professional status in the Musclemania organization. In 2010, I was the champion of the Musclemania Universe Professional Division. Additionally, I am the winner of three overall titles and have earned the distinction of being nationally qualified in the NPC.
• 2010 NPC Team Universe Championships Men's Light Heavyweight 4th Place.
• 2010 Musclemania Universe Professional Division Champion.
• 2010 Musclemania Tournament of Champions Open Men's Overall Champion.
• 2009 NPC Lenda Murray Championships Open Men's Overall Champion.
• 2009 NPC East Coast Classic Novice Men's Overall Champion.
Professionally, my aspirations are to continue working with, and to have my image featured in the numerous venues of, the health and fitness industry. This includes, but is not limited to: supplement companies, bodybuilding publications, exercise equipment, exercise programs, hardcore gyms, and fitness centers.