login help join!
(16) Portfolio
Details
Experience: n/a
Compensation: n/a
Genres: n/a

Info
Last activity: Sep 18, 2013
Joined: May 09, 2009


Suzi Homemaker

Female
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Suzi Homemaker Home Page

Mayhem #1211192
Clothing Designer


MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/suzihomemaker

About me
Welcome to our little slice o'heaven. Suzi Homemaker is a classy dame, a domestic diva with a wild side.

Conceived in 2006 and exploding in 2007- Suzi Homemaker is here to bring you smokin' aprons and more to bring out the naughty dame and domestic diva in everyone!
Currently stocked in 3 retail locations in Perth city (growing by the month!), NSW, online at etsy & on the beautiful Santa Maria Island in Florida, USA!

We're not pretending to be couture- but we sure are here to make you feel special- even when doing the dishes.


We are currently seeking:
* MODELS of all shapes, sizes and looks for our upcoming photoshoots, both male & female (or in between!) We are interested in anyone with attitude; including Classic pinup gals, Gothabilly kittens, Circus freaks, Cute Lolis, Steampunkers, Rockabilly babes, Psychobilly hotties, Punk Princesses, naughty school marms, and for the first time - boys, boys, boys!

* PHOTOGRAPHERS preferably TFP but send us your rates!

* MUA's and HAIR STYLISTS- that can create the looks we need - again prefer tfp, but send us your rates.

99% Preferred by Hussy Hausfraus- the other 1% go naked!

check out our aprons on sale at www.suzihomemakerau.etsy.com - SALE ON IN JUNE!!

Please note: We do not send clothing interstate to models or photographers TFP as we have had too many problems in the past. If you would like to shoot our stuff, we require a deposit which will be refunded when the items are returned. Thanks!

Credits
Models:
Courtney Rose: MM# 227713
Bettie Butcher MM#: 692695
Dictator Tam MM#: 277775
Dead Corvette MM#: 1201429
Miss Jaimee: MM# 681069
Lillie-Jean: MM# 1031970
Miss Scarlett: MM# 1283337 also of Vintage Reds Burlesque!
Kiss & Kill
Von
Aasher
Kate MM #1536221
Seage: MM# 688429
Miss Nic: MM# 440770 - Melbourne's Gorelesque Sensation
Scarlett Sin: MM# 1349216
Candice Jayne: MM# 1514777
Dani Lugosi: MM# 304621
Miss Mel: MM#1613941
Georgie Dawson
Ashleigh Chain
Clairey B
Iskra Valentine - Varietease Burlesque heartbreaker
Lauren S
Kestrel Heather
Sheena Beans
Jon Madd (magician)
Richard
Toddy
Clara Cupcakes of Sugar Blue Burlesque

Photographers:
Lexi Vegas MM#: 1264131
Forks Open Doors MM#: 719904
Koukei: MM# 116428
Alexander K Harris: MM# 374739
Lauren Cearns: http://candycun7.deviantart.com/
Dick Stein

Hair Stylists:
Teneale Larsen MM#: 759976
Blake @ Distracted

MUA's:
Pink Makeup Artistry MM#: 696327
Natascha Verkaik: MM# 407086
Claire Bone: MM#1402741
Bridget Lee: MM# 1066640


Friends

Model
Dead Corvette

Photographer
matchysnaps

Photographer
Otilee

Model
destroyx

Clothing Designer
Kiss Me Quick

Model
Lauren Rebelle

Model
Kat Creasey- MLR

Makeup Artist
Michelle Zinko MUA

Photographer
Lexi Vegas

Model
Candice Jayne

Photographer
koukei

Model
Lady Frankenstein

Suzi Homemaker has 291 friends.
Tags
Block this member
Pics

Commentsdata:comments Viewsdata:views Hidden Listdata:count_list
|
Loading Content
data:comment



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers