I will test with agency photographers ONLY along side creatives.
WHAT TO EXPECT OF ME:
I am a down to earth girl, chilled out, easy going, reliable, focussed, Yorkshire lass who tries really hard to produce the best possible outcome. I like to make shoots very relaxing, enjoyable, and productive. I really love to put a smile on peoples faces. =) I have never CANCELLED and worked through being really ill so you have nothing to worry about.
WHAT TO INFORM ME ABOUT BEFORE SHOOTING:
Shoot information I need to know:
*Style or Theme?
*Date(s) & Duration?
(If none of the following are mentioned- I presume none of these are relavent to our shoot):
*Is a Hair and MUA envolved?
*Who is going to be on the shoot? (Example I have had other photographers appearing in on a shoot. I do appreciate people tell me first - without sounding dull about it)
*Would I be signing a model release? - I have no problem signing them as long as we have discussed what you are using my images for (again without sounding fussy, this is just for my protection only)
-NO FAKE TAN
- I DON'T DRINK/SMOKE
- NO TATTOOS
- BELLY BOTTON AND EARS PIERCE ONLY (PIERCINGS CAN BE REMOVED)
- HAIR EXTENTIONS (they can be simply clipped out depending on what look you are after)
- FRECKLES ON MY NOSE
- CLEAR SKIN
After BORING you with a chunk of information above, any questions or queries... I do not bite... I try my best to answer all my e-mails although I may take a while due to being busy.
E N J O Y
Emma M O W - M O W
PUBLISHED glossy front covers, magazines, newspapers, posters, leatfets.
V I D E O/ E X T R A S
• Extra "Some day" Movie. Release date in cinemeas Sept 2012.
• 2 music videos for up and coming artists. -one video appeared on channel AKA.
• “Mango”, House of Fraser Meadowhall - on screens in the Oasis, Meadowhall.
• Mime work for a students final project for his degree.
• "The Heat" - my own experimentation of being sensual.
• Wedding Documentary DVD for Brett Harkness.