Theres not much too me. I do makeup. I've been doing it for about 7 years now. I also design jewelry, but thats a brand new stage in my life that is still slowly developing. You can catch some of my pieces in my latest shoots.
TFP= If the project is right, and if I like you, I will do it.
Paid work = Anytime.
I have a very VERY hectic schdule, so my availability is somewhat limited. I can usually book a shoot if I have at least a week or even 2 weeks notice in advance.
Products I can't live without, and will use on a shoot:
My kit consist of mostly MAC cosmetics, due to the fact that I worked with them for so long, but I also use Bare Essentuals, Too Faced, and Smashbox. I also carry quality skincare items, I am huge about the condition of a persons skin, so you better believe I will take the extra few minutes on preping and "quick fixing" the skin to look as flawless as possible.
Heres my TOP 10 Product list:
(In no particular order...)
1. Too Faced Lip Plumping Mask
2. Dr. Perricone's Face Finishing Moisturizer
3. Dr. Perricone's Ceramic Skin Smoother (Talk about flawless in a bottle!)
4. Too Faced Shadow Insurance. (With this, your shadow isn't going ANYWHERE.)
5. MAC Zoomlash Mascara
6. Bare Essentuals Warmth
7. MAC Studio Fix Fluid
8. Too Faced Borderline Anti Lip Feathering Pencil
9. Skinjoy Face Finisher
10.Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Eye Treatment