My name is Steve, and I am the owner and operator of Focus On Ottawa photography. I have been a photographer since 2007.
My style is always experimental, often photojournalistic. I shoot the whole gamut: landscapes, nature, people, architecture. I love glamour and portraiture photography.
My photography blog and portfolio is available at http://www.focusonottawa.com
You can also view my other stuff
(mostly non-modeling) on my http://www.flickriver.com/photos/focuso … teresting/
I rarely do TF shoots these days, but ask me about my rates for your portfolio, they're ridicluously reasonable.
If we do collaborate together, some important items:
1) I require a model agreement / release signed if TF. I use a standard agreement form available here: http://www.focusonottawa.com/Model_Release_Focus.pdf
2) If you are under 18, I also need parent or guardian to sign
3) I recommend you bring a friend to assist during the shoot. If it's TF, do not bring your significant other - you might think it helps the mood, but it doesn't. Unless they're a model or a photographer too, it's awkward. I can find an assistant if needed, but you'll feel better if you're with someone you know.
4) Unless stated in a casting call, I don't supply the MUA or wardrobe.
5) I shoot outdoor, or studio. I like both. If you have some outdoor locations you want to try, I'm game.