Via_VampyreModel Female Rockville, Maryland, US
My Website: Book with meMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/ViaVampyre
Mayhem # 1260862
Friendly, easy to work with, experienced model who frequently travels around the mid to upper east coast.
I live part time in NYC and the Washington DC area.
I DO NOT shoot in VA. I will meet you halfway in DC but getting to VA is always more trouble than it's worth sorry.
Types of payments I accept:
Products from shoots
-images can be used for my merch
-submission to approved magazine
-MUAH and/or wardrobe provided
I have a general rate of 30$ per hour. It can change depending on the assignment, but my rates are negotiable.
Nude/semi nude work is 50$ an hour. I am very selective when taking on nude assignments. If you are interested in doing a nude/semi nude shoot with me please already have a concept ready to discuss.
Nude work I'm interested in doing:
I am also an official Vampire Freaks model so please let me know if any images can be used on the website.
I am almost always available during the summer but I do require some advanced notice. I am in school so that does take up most of my time from fall-spring, but I do occasionally have free weekends. I refuse to do nudes or even partial nudity without payment. I do not drive, but sometimes can be driven to locations. I do not mind going somewhere as long as it is metro or bus accessible.
What you get from working with me:
• I do my own hair and makeup for most of my shoots. I've been practicing makeup and hair since I was 5 years old.
• I have a variety of wigs to be able to create different looks. These wigs include both natural and unnatural colored hair as well as different cuts, lengths and styles.
• I have probably one of the most extensive wardrobes imaginable. Complete with accessories/props
• Occasionally I make my own costumes and props
• I have a list of magazines I am looking to submit work to.
• I always recommend photographers I've worked with to other models
What I've done:
• Runway for Bella Bethesda Salon's hair show
• Published in Coffin Cuties Magazine
• Published in Delicious Dollies Magazine
• Co started in a music video for Social Repose
• Printed in an Ad. campaign for HUGO Salon
• Featured appearance on Monster Madhouse TV
• Printed in a Calender/Ad for Wanna Glow Skin Care and Laser Hair removal company
Have you worked with Via_Vampyre? Add Credits for Via_Vampyre! >>