Via_VampyreModel Female New York, New York, US
My Website: Book with meMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/ViaVampyre
Mayhem # 1260862
About MeNo longer adding anyone unless we have worked together.
People just sitting on my friends list with no intention of working together is pointless.
Travel notice! Will be in NYC again after the 26th
Friendly, easy to work with, experienced model who frequently travels around the mid to upper east coast.
I live part time in NYC and the Washington DC area and occasionally visit NJ.
I am doing mainly paid work.
Types of payments I accept:
Products from shoots
I have a general rate of 25$ per hour. It can change depending on the assignment, but my rates are negotiable.
Nude/semi nude work is 40$ an hour. I am very selective when taking on nude assignments. If you are interested in doing a nude/semi nude shoot with me please already have a concept ready to discuss.
Nude work I'm interested in doing:
I will only do TF if I can sell our images as prints and on merch for my website OR submitted to a magazine.
I am almost always available during the summer but I do require some advanced notice. I am in school so that does take up most of my time from fall-spring, but I do occasionally have free weekends. I refuse to do nudes or even partial nudity without payment. I do not drive, but sometimes can be driven to locations. I do not mind going somewhere as long as it is metro or bus accessible.
What you get from working with me:
• I do my own hair and makeup for most of my shoots. I've been practicing makeup and hair since I was 5 years old.
• I have a variety of wigs to be able to create different looks. These wigs include both natural and unnatural colored hair as well as different cuts, lengths and styles.
• I have probably one of the most extensive wardrobes imaginable. Complete with accessories/props
• Occasionally I make my own costumes and props
• I have a list of magazines I am looking to submit work to.
• I always recommend photographers I've worked with to other models
What I've done:
• Runway for Bella Bethesda Salon's hair show
• Published in Coffin Cuties Magazine
• Published in Delicious Dollies Magazine
• Co started in a music video for Social Repose
• Printed in an Ad. campaign for HUGO Salon
• Featured appearance on Monster Madhouse TV
• Printed in a Calender/Ad for Wanna Glow Skin Care and Laser Hair removal company