Friendly, easy to work with, experienced model who frequently travels around the mid to upper east coast.
I live part time in NYC and the Washington DC area and occasionally visit NJ.
I am doing paid work ONLY.
Types of payments I accept:
Products from shoots
I have a general rate of 25$ per hour. It can change depending on the assignment, but my rates are negotiable.
Nude/semi nude work is 40$ an hour.
I am almost always available during the summer but I do require some advanced notice. I am in school so that does take up most of my time from fall-spring, but I do occasionally have free weekends. I love fashion and would die to do some couture modeling, but anything really would make me happy. I can provide my own clothes or wear what is provided but I refuse to do nudes or even partial nudity without payment. I do not drive, but sometimes can be driven to locations. I do not mind going somewhere as long as it is metro or bus accessible.
What you get from working with me:
• I do my own hair and makeup for most of my shoots. I've been practicing makeup and hair since I was 5 years old.
• I have a variety of wigs to be able to create different looks. These wigs include both natural and unnatural colored hair as well as different cuts, lengths and styles.
• I have probably one of the most extensive wardrobes imaginable. Complete with accessories/props
• Occasionally I make my own costumes and props
• I have a list of magazines I am looking to submit work to.
• I always recommend photographers I've worked with to other models
What I've done:
• Runway for Bella Bethesda Salon's hair show
• Published in Coffin Cuties Magazine
• Published in Delicious Dollies Magazine
• Co started in a music video for Social Repose
• Printed in an Ad. campaign for HUGO Salon
• Featured appearance on Monster Madhouse TV
• Printed in a Calender/Ad for Wanna Glow Skin Care and Laser Hair removal company