Thanks for looking at my profile here on Model Mayhem.
I have a lot of great ideas I would like to explore for my portfolio and for some other endeavours but I need the help of some talented models to make that happen and that is why I am here on Model Mayhem. Likewise... I am very interested in hearing from professional people out there who wish to collaborate on some special projects they might wish to explore.
I am open by appointment only at this time. Currently, I do not have my own studio and I have to rent locations or shoot on location for assignments.
Upcoming Shoots: (in alphabetical order)
Ashley - Facebook contact
Paige - http://www.modelmayhem.com/3157400
1. All shoots will require models to sign a waiver, produce identification and a contact phone number.
2. I will not be doing any shoots involving smoking due to my personal lung issues.
3. Escorts are there to escort you... not to interfere in any photo shoot for any reason.
4. Minors need not apply without your parent present.
5. I do no deliver disks of images. You can pick them up or pay to have them shipped to you.
6. I edit as fast as I can. Paid assignments always take priority over unpaid ones.
7. I am not a photoshop wizard and cannot create things that didn't exist. I have to find a great wizard on this site and get help if that is what you require.
I offer an amazingly fair price structure including high resolution images.
Many models here on Model Mayhem think they should be paid for their time and that the photographer should not.
For me to consider a "paid only" model they must have a diverse portfolio which demonstrates an established presence. Things like a website, paid Model Mayhem account, photos with credits on them and a professional way of contacting them. I do not pay models to build their portfolio.
If and when I have the need for a paid model... I only pay them under one of two conditions:
1. A client pays me money to find and hire a model for a specific look for a specific project.
2. I expect 100% copyright use of the images for resale. The model will be paid for their time and then sign a release stating they do not get images for their time.
So, if you expect to get paid for your time as a model, please say so up front not after several emails and then say "oh by the way I get X per hour."