login help join!
(10) Portfolio
US (lbs/inches)
Metric (kg/cms.)
Details
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 125 lbs
Bust: 33"
Waist: 26"
Hips: 37"
Cup: A
Dress: 2
Shoe: 8.0
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Shoulder Length
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Other
Skin color: Brown
Shoot nudes: No
Tattoos: n/a
Piercings: n/a
Experience: Experienced
Compensation: Depends on Assignment
Genres: Editorial
Fashion
Lifestyle
Parts Modeling
Promotional Modeling
Runway
Spokesperson / Host

Info
Last activity: May 27, 2013
Joined: Jul 05, 2009


Jlah K

Female
22 years old
Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

Mayhem #1280021
Model


MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Jeilah

About me
Hello All
Respect is number one, give it && you will receive it
I appreciate you taking the time to visit my page.
I am a fast learner, I have a great attitude and personality. I am here to share my experience as well as to learn and grow.
"Life is 10% what happens, the rest (90%) is how you react to it."

About
Most call me Jlah, like Jlo but Jla except no relation and I am not named after her. (love her though) I'm Kenyan Born and Raised. I value respect, honesty and loyalty. I believe that true success comes only through honestly, respect for yourself+others and determination. I am athletic, hard working, fun, energetic, optimistic, young and not afraid to try new things. I should mention I don't do any NUDE or SWIMWEAR modeling work.

INFO
Height: 5' 9”
Bust: 32A, 33”
Waist: 26”
Hips: 38”
Dress: 0-2
Dress Pant: 2
Shoe: 8 | 8.5
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Black

Experience
I started modeling in the fall of 2007 as volunteer for Goodwill Easter Seals “Second Runway” preview show continued with their annual show. Since then I have gained much experience in Runway, Print, High Fashion, Lifestyle and Commercial work.

Representation
I am currently non-exclusively registered in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Print Talent Wehmann Models & Talent
Fashion Model MOORE Creative Talent


Work Interest
I would love to work with photographers, MUA so on so forth especially if they will be an extraordinary ad-on to my book. Please contact me directly or either one of my agencies listed above. It doesn't matter if it is something I have never done before I will try it as long as it does don't intervene with the following:

Exceptions
I am a fashion model that does not specialize any lingerie or swimwear work.
I DONT and WILL NOT do artistic nudes or nudes.

Availability:
I would appreciate it if as much information as possible is given, as soon as possible.
Also please note that dates will be finalized only after I have confirmed and agreed to all the details 100%.
Please message me for further details && thank you for your understanding.

Credits
Here are my list of who I have worked/for with:

Victor Keller
(Photographer)
MM1282025

Stephanie Hynes
(photographer)
MM655696

Susan Vue
(Designer/MUA)
MM695333

Lovestyles
(Stylists)

Karen Tobler
(Photographer)
MM 1309517

LanePhotographyMN
(photographer)

Goodwill Easter Seals

IamMoody.com Models
http://www.iammoody.com/

Grant Whittaker Style
grantwhittakerstyle.com/
FASHION BALL 2010 & 2011

Eleve Productions
Fashion Dance for Life: Journey Through Time | MNfashion Week

UZURI INTERNATIONAL DESIGNS
Mark McDermoth
http://www.uzuriinternationaldesigns.com

Taj Salon
Taj Modé Fashion Show

AVEDA
Global Artistic Team

Anazao Salon

Maurices
Main St Model Search Campaign

Christopher Straub
Project Runway

Target


&&much much more.......


Friends

Model
Ms Kinkz

Photographer
Summilux

Model
Kimberly Sun

Model
kuothkel wiel

Photographer
shurphotography

Photographer
KarenTobler Photography

Model
Raina Hein

Photographer
Dominique Antionette

Photographer
Esid

Photographer
JWN Visual Addictions

Photographer
Lee LHGFX

Jlah K has 82 friends.
Tags
Block this member
Pics

Commentsdata:comments Viewsdata:views Hidden Listdata:count_list
|
Loading Content
data:comment



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers