MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/illusionsbyerin
Thanks for visiting me! To see my full body of work, go to transformationsbyerin.com, Instagram and Facebook.
I am a fully licensed Cosmetologist and this is my full time day job! I have almost 10 years of experience underneath my belt.
Tearsheet Rebel Cherry Pinups
Tearsheet Austin American Statesman
Tearsheet Austin City Showgirls 2010 Calendar
And some more...
My work focuses on makeup; my specialty is complexion perfection. I do some session hair. I also do some wardrobe styling.
Photographers love my work because they don't have to do as much editing. And models enjoy working with me because I'm great at making them feel comfortable. I get a lot of repeat business!
And I love to be involved in the entire process from beginning to end. I will be happy to assist with the setting,poses,whatever. Anything to land that perfect shot!
I am looking to expand and diversify my port !
ALL PURPOSE GUIDELINES
1) Models-If you are under age 18, please bring a parent or legal guardian to sign the release.
2) I am a perfectionist, so please allow adequate time for a job well done.
3) Kit fee is anywhere from $5 to $25, depending on lashes and travel costs. No less than $5, though.
1) TFP/TFCD is an option. BUT limited. It must benefit my portfolio in some capacity.
Examples: Great model
A look that I want for my port
A look that I need for my port
2) I will stay on set for up to 1 hour for touch-ups. After that, I have the right to leave.
3) Photographers: I need tight shots only. Nothing below the chest.
4) Photographers: I need the images turned over in 2 formats: a) large, suitable for printing b) and suitable for web. Not negotiable.
5) Models--Please contact me prior to the shoot so that I can coach you on prepping.
Commercial production -Lori Story
Fashion Week, 2009 and 2010
The Boss Ladies House of Style
Scarlett Lily Creations
Peppina Jewelry Designs
Eco Fashion Show
Heart House Charity Fashion Fashion Show